Barrie Mckay

Guest Lloyd72

Guest Lloyd72

Was class today, the amount of tackles and 50/50s he chucked himself into he definitely lost his tag of a shitebag in my eyes. He was taking his man on every time he got the ball, His passing was great, he worked back like fuck and pressed their back line every chance he got and he deserved the standing ovation he got when he was subbed. He just needs to work on his finishing. Lack of confidence was obviously the issue early this season but he looks to have gained it back.

Aye but where's it been the last few months? Delighted he was showing some fight today but these guys need to take this onto the next game, I just hope it's starting to hit them that his desire and fight is required every game, not just at home against top 6 teams

Good today though so credit where it's due

1 minute ago, 55Bear said:

I'm with you. One good shift doesn't instantly make up for months of shite-baggery. Played well today though. 

So what about pretty much all of last season when he was class, does that not count in his history anymore? Newco McKay

For the amount of stick the young guy has took from his own fans, the media etc to start today for the first time in a while, in a massive game, he done brilliantly, wasn't phased at all and was very productive I thought

3 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I can appreciate that he has his moments but in general he just doesn't do enough.  

He has been awful this season, generally had me shouting at telly almost every game, it's normally 

"fuck sake McKay, what the fuck was that" or "fuck sake, put a challenge in man" but think he deserves his praise today