VB Under Cyber Attack

minstral

1 minute ago, scottyscott1963 said:

VB will have no friends in Scotland except bears,so no surprise there.
The sad thing about this country is we let a bheast escape to NI and the PSNI had to deal with the cunt.
There are cunts in Scotland hiding out the east end who should be charged with collusion. 

You joking mate? some so-called "Bears" are as bad as tarriers when it comes to the VB's. 

7 minutes ago, BF2 said:

You have to laugh at people who use phrases like "Sevconians" and sing about zombies accusing anyone of point scoring.

That's why it's good to pop over to the "Generic Laugh at them page..." Some of the things they post on twitter or say in general with full sincerity is laughable. Accuse us of point scoring, but two of their fans dress as zombies while wearing the football strips of the rivals they despise... etc

2 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

That's why it's good to pop over to the "Generic Laugh at them page..." Some of the things they post on twitter or say in general with full sincerity is laughable. Accuse us of point scoring, but two of their fans dress as zombies while wearing the football strips of the rivals they despise... etc

This point scoring thing is nothing more than a desperate attempt at deflection.  They know their club is guilty as sin.

....and it continues:

As I write, I’ve been contacted by our IT man at Vanguard Towers to tell me that once again our website and Twitter account have been subject to attempted online attacks aimed at closing us down and not for the first time.

The calamitous commanders of cover-ups shamelessly continue with their mission to minimise the damage to their repugnant club.

That above speaks volumes.

On 7 December 2016 at 11:10 PM, heathen fish boy said:

I like savco too

I think a new word has been born. Savco and it's adjective Savconian will burn them up. Far too close to their pet name for us for their comfort I would think and sadly very apt. The harbourer, protector, worshipper or embracer of peadophiles and paedophilia. I can use this to great effect whenever confronted with the Sevco shite. Let's make it their new tagline. They are what they are and never let them forget nor be allowed to deflect.

Am I bad?

On 08/12/2016 at 6:39 AM, GMacK said:

Those last 2 VB articles are tremendous, especially the one by GS

The media fail to mention that Scotland on Sunday wrote an article called 'The Other Side of Paradise' in which it is revealed that a boys family were 'silenced' by the board after his family approached Liam Brady.  How can bheasts say it's 'point scoring' trying to bring folk to justice for this criminal cover up?

Lets not forget he's not the only paedophile or sex offender linked with the club. James Forrest, Frank Cairney, John Reid, John Cullen, Jim McCafferty and Neil Strachan are all convicted or rumoured sex offenders or paedos. Throw in that a youth player was murdered by a paedo and the woman who recently accused her boss of sexual harrassment.  It really is ingrained.

Yet the Daily Record yesterday told us all that current regimes shouldnt be held accountable for failings of previous regimes!! Obviously child abuse is trivial in Scotchland because strict liability only applies to financial mismanagement

The SFA, Celtic and The Police should all be absolutely hammered for this.

Don't forget ex Celtic employee Dr.Gerry McCann .

Google; Dr.Katherine Gaspar statement

On ‎2016‎/‎12‎/‎08 at 0:09 AM, BridgeIsBlue said:

Your day is coming Timmy :lol: 

On ‎2016‎/‎12‎/‎08 at 0:13 AM, thebooler said:

It is, but don't call them by their pet name mate. Even they call themselves that.

I'm sure you'll know other names for them. ?

Timmigrant - quite fitting to their flag & their allegiance to the country of their forefathers from 7 generations ago, and which is only around the corner.

45 minutes ago, blubyeyou said:

Don't forget ex Celtic employee Dr.Gerry McCann .

Google; Dr.Katherine Gaspar statement

Fucking hell by googling that (and the circumstances around the McCanns leaving Glasgow) you can possibly trace a link.

Scenarios that don't bear thinking about really.

On a serious note, when the topic of sexual abuse in football is brought up, Celtic are the first club that enters your mind.

So why, other than a few unofficial online blogs and tweets, haven't they been exposed by the media?

I'm concerned that this whole matter is going to fly past them. We've even been dragged into it (innocently, of course) via Neery and Hibs.

already used savco went down a storm lol this cunt was going on about how did I think sevco would have got on in that champions league group.i didn't even answer the football question just said rather be called sevco than savco he asked why we were calling them savco I said that's what we call you now named after jimmy Savile all pedophiles together he looked shocked and said fuck all before walking away just at that moment I forgot  about those  two old firm defeats. he who laughs last 

48 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

already used savco went down a storm lol this cunt was going on about how did I think sevco would have got on in that champions league group.i didn't even answer the football question just said rather be called sevco than savco he asked why we were calling them savco I said that's what we call you now named after jimmy Savile all pedophiles together he looked shocked and said fuck all before walking away just at that moment I forgot  about those  two old firm defeats. he who laughs last 

giphy.gif