Jambos Kickback

RDFM

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Ha fucking Ha ya bunch of delusional jambo fucktards , you actually believed that you were coming here to hump us didn't you? well we are nowhere near as good as we are going to get and still slapped you about like the little bitch tramps that you are, wankers the lot of you

'Little bitch tramps' lol

• 5 months later...
4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I just had a browse through and there's a thread about a Jambo being sacked for doing a 5-1 sign in a picture with Lennon and Cummings.

Its a shite way to lose your job but they go on about that 5-1 game all the time.

What i got from that was that Rangers fans only turned up because we were playing hearts, hearts played better yesterday than they had all season, their goalie was fouled before we scored the second goal, the referee was a H** and we're not Rangers any more! Think that sums it up

:duh:

25 minutes ago, jintybear said:

What i got from that was that Rangers fans only turned up because we were playing hearts, hearts played better yesterday than they had all season, their goalie was fouled before we scored the second goal, the referee was a H** and we're not Rangers any more! Think that sums it up

:duh:

Thanks for saving me the bother ?