Jambos Kickback

RDFM

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

I trust that you are feeling better after getting that off your chest?:001:

The delusional Jambo fucktards you refer to are far from being alone amongst opposition fannies who have visited Ibrox recently with a hugely inflated sense of optimism.. They seem to think we are some sort of Third Division outfit. The sooner they learn that we are Rangers and they are coming to Ibrox then the sooner they will learn to curb their optimism and therefore not be so upset by their almost inevitable defeat.

I do feel better actually, most of it was inner rage at not being able to go because im working then listening to my auld man on the phone who went in my place telling me im a fucking jinx and we play better when im not there, bastard

17 hours ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Ladbrokes Premiership 17 Sat 10-Dec-16 Rangers v Heart of Midlothian Ibrox Stadium 3.00pm  John Beaton Stuart Stevenson Gavin Harris Don Robertson.

Stuart Stevenson attends the same lodge meetings as me and a good bear.

Admin can you delete this post asap before the ones on that Hearts forum see this.

Sorry.

Make your stay short

Get it right fucking up ye's.

Nothing better than showing no mark diddies like these and Aberdeen who's fucking boss. Sent home with their tails between their legs - quivering, seething messes trying desperately to save face with Rangers ur deed / walking away patter. Right fucking round them. 

Fucking glorious ?

5 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

My girlfriend and her family's Hertz fans. 

Other than that, never met a hearts fan either 

I'd say get her tae fuck normally but I've got 2 hertz mates who definitely hate the fuck out of the rattlers and so your bird gets to live.

Do either her or her maw up the dirtbox tonight and tell them let that be a fuckin lesson.

Ha ha ha - the diet prods think this is a car crash website and in the same breath say a 5-0 was possible today ?????????

Wtf did you think you were walking into today? A fuckin cakewalk or something? 

Anyway it should have been 5-0 against your hammer throwers