Jambos Kickback

RDFM

7 minutes ago, blueretro said:

To be honest I just read the first page of their thread. Don't really see why it deserves a thread on here. It's just what I would imagine another teams forum to be like. Some overly confident, some a bit concerned and basically everyone slagging the opposition (in this case us). It's not any different from here!

It's the way of it in here these days is it not. Folks taking the time to stoke the fires, sniff the internet for shite about us and post it on here. Hertz fans will be doing the same as will every other opposition. 

You are correct when you say it's no different from here (tu) we use the same rhetoric yet bleat on like wee girls when others use it against us.

no one likes us, only some don't care. 

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not taking morality lessons from a group of fans, one of whom previously attacked a Celtic manager and they posted about how he had it coming etc. 

Not that I give a fuck about Lennon or the fact he got cracked, but I'm not listening to these fannies on their high horses. 

Hope we fucking do them today. 

9 hours ago, MaestroNiko said:

Found this fucking disease on page 4

"Horrible forum that reflects the club: bigoted, ignorant and rotten to the core. Often read disagreements between posters that degenerates into which one is the biggest c%#t.

Awful." 

I hope we fully do these cunts in on Saturday

When you have 200,000+ fans you'll get disagreement. When their shitty forum is 12 Uni mates everyone is happy. 

2 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

When you have 200,000+ fans you'll get disagreement. When their shitty forum is 12 Uni mates everyone is happy. 

Yeah, that talk like

"Hey guys, want to go out for birthday drinks eh?" 

"Yeah, Gavin will be there so it'll be good eh." 

"We'll be actually dieing tomorrow like"

1 hour ago, Bluekev said:

Apparently we're all bi polar.

No we're not

Yes we are

Fuck off before I kill yer maw

Ive met Willy Wonks and he says your a cunt

Nah apparently about it :lol: This place is ridiculous for short term memory. 

Still waiting for the next great game McKay has for some to say he's got the same magic as Gascoigne only to forget all the horseshit he's been producing all season. 

8 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Nah apparently about it :lol: This place is ridiculous for short term memory. 

Still waiting for the next great game McKay has for some to say he's got the same magic as Gascoigne only to forget all the horseshit he's been producing all season. 

Your only as good as your last pass.

They may used to have been alright, but now their just as rancid as every other club in scotland. Incredibly bitter - but worse than that, since they have the most pathetic city rivals you could possibly ask for, they have a 'big club' delusion like Aberdeen. 

Same as Saturday and fucking rattle these cunts today Rangers.  

I would imagine that all fan forums are much of a muchness.  Kickback, i suspect would be full of threads about Hibs if it wasn't the fact that Hearts play us today and they beat us last Week.   If Rangers hadn't played so poorly and taken our chances in that game, I doubt there would be so much bravado being spouted.

anyway a good result today will silence them and put them 5 points behind.  3-0 for me.

7 minutes ago, EastEnclosureBear said:

Just had a discussion with a Hearts fan, apparently it's what Hearts can do and not what Rangers can do. Truly are a set of mongo supporters,

Where do you find hertz fans?

Seriously I've never met one in my puff and would like to know where their hideout is.

22 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Where do you find hertz fans?

Seriously I've never met one in my puff and would like to know where their hideout is.

21 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

My girlfriend and her family's Hertz fans. 

Other than that, never met a hearts fan either 

16 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Oh ffs.

You have my condolences. 

:D:mutley:

12 hours ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Ladbrokes Premiership 17 Sat 10-Dec-16 Rangers v Heart of Midlothian Ibrox Stadium 3.00pm  John Beaton Stuart Stevenson Gavin Harris Don Robertson.

Stuart Stevenson attends the same lodge meetings as me and a good bear.

Admin can you delete this post asap before the ones on that Hearts forum see this.

Sorry.

Plenty hearts fans are lodge members too. Really Duno why the younger support In them hate us so much. Suppose the hand wringers in our support view the loyalists in our support with the same contempt

My son was a Hearts supporter until a visit to Ibrox fixed that, he was about 5 at the time so can't blame him to much for mistaking a pale imitation for the real thing. Rangers fix it and he is now one of us and has been for 22 years.