Union Bears

ElBufalo20

First and foremost you do a great job and genuinely do add atmosphere to the games. Especially the last few years when not had a full stadium.

However if anyone is a member on here for 2 points or songs to pass on.

The gala bingo tv ad song. It doesn't work and not a Rangers song. The last 2 old firm games I've been at the tarriere sing it.and I mean their whole fan base not just singing section so yeah it's a celtic song.

The other one is that ole ole ole Glasgow Rangers song which was sung from about 70 minutes onwards. The rest of the stadium don't like it and don't join in so was eventually drowned out. 

As I said they do a fine job but this is just merely feedback. The majority is brilliant but just sometimes listen to the rest of the crowd sometimes. We don't join in for a reason 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whoever started UDR4 these past two games needs a pay rise.

The UB would get a lot more people going if they sung the proper songs instead of that owawoaowoaowaowoay owa pish.

And I believe this is now the proper time to stick two fingers up to every moaning faced greeting bastard in this country and get the billy boys back.

;)

6 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

First and foremost you do a great job and genuinely do add atmosphere to the games. Especially the last few years when not had a full stadium.

However if anyone is a member on here for 2 points or songs to pass on.

The gala bingo tv ad song. It doesn't work and not a Rangers song. The last 2 old firm games I've been at the tarriere sing it.and I mean their whole fan base not just singing section so yeah it's a celtic song.

The other one is that ole ole ole Glasgow Rangers song which was sung from about 70 minutes onwards. The rest of the stadium don't like it and don't join in so was eventually drowned out. 

As I said they do a fine job but this is just merely feedback. The majority is brilliant but just sometimes listen to the rest of the crowd sometimes. We don't join in for a reason 

Quality, if it's the same one we're thinking about.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I dunno but wave scarves around. Doesn't include whole of the stadium. Just doesn't work at Ibrox and they need to realise that