Wee Barrie

Billythebear77

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is the most talented player we have IMO. He can do things that no one else can. He can make things happen. He can be anything he wants to be. The key, like every player is consistency, confidence and hard work as he has all the attributes. His touch, vision and ability are there for all to see.

One thing that i'm really pleased about though is his character. He's received a lot of stick, some deserved, some not so IMO. However, he's taken the criticism like a man and you can't argue with his last few performances. Long may it continue.........

Some of the passes he plays are top drawer. Actually pisses me off when some of our fans slag him off , as the guy is a huge talent. Wish we would talk up our players more like the tims do, I mean if dembele is touted at whatever price, then Barrie is worth double. The guy has everything , touch, skill, passing, shooting . Have been a huge fan of his for years.