Halliday

Guest Lloyd72

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Made a mistake but other than that controls the ball well under pressure - works hard for the team and does the unspectacular draft - but like others before Jim written off for one obvious mistake 

If we were only 1 up would have cost us as I said earlier if in doubt boot it out.

Guest Lloyd72
3 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Made a mistake but other than that controls the ball well under pressure - works hard for the team and does the unspectacular draft - but like others before Jim written off for one obvious mistake 

He works hard but has limited quality which isn't good enough for our team imo

Halliday is not, nor ever has been a central defensive midfielder. He is being asked to play there because he is the best we have in the position available right now. 

He is never going to be the best in that role but by fuck he has done a decent enough job of it so far. He is never going to be the best player at the club but he is still a good player. As we strengthen over the next few transfer windows I see him as a squad player, but I tell you for certain what he is... 

he is a Rangers player 

2 minutes ago, VladimirWeiss69 said:

If rossitor is ever fit I would put him in before Halliday, I don't rate the guy at all but I get that some people do, its all about a matter of opinions I suppose!

I am sure Rossitor will get his chance. I am not hallidays greatest fan - but that doesnt mean i think he should be absolutely slated because he had a good match apart from one mistake. 

I dont think he is good enough for us moving forward - and I expect him to be gently shoved aside next season - but he had a decent game tonight and done a huge amount of work and good passing very well. He also made a howler.

1 minute ago, ForeverBlue1872 said:

I like Halliday, but I think he's been poor for quite a while. If Crooks (injury free) plays to his potential then Halliday will be out of the team.

How do you know what Crooks' potential is can I ask :lol: 

4 minutes ago, sugar_free_pizza said:

he gave away the ball twice, misplaced a pass to the accies midfielder, made another pass that was cut out then that fuck up near the end

so he was shite pretty much all game

A midfielder who gave the ball away? Say it ain't so. 

7 minutes ago, ForeverBlue1872 said:

I like Halliday, but I think he's been poor for quite a while. If Crooks (injury free) plays to his potential then Halliday will be out of the team.

Did you see crooks at tynecastle? Fit or not fit he couldn't even do the basics and was all over the place.

Halliday is by far a better option than him. 

7 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

If we were only 1 up would have cost us as I said earlier if in doubt boot it out.

:lol: if we were drawing we would have lost  to their goal - if we would have scored more the win would have been larger - if - if - if - oh wAit it's RM we can't Win without someone moaning or picking players out to have a go at 

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

This

cunts are going on about Rossiter and Crooks when the truth is Crooks looks like he won't be fit until next season and Rossiter probably won't be either :lol: 

we need a quality DM.

I really don't understand why people keep banging on about Crooks. He was so far off the pace at Tynecastle it was laughable. Although, the more people don't play the better they get on here.

Just now, Bluepeter9 said:

:lol: if we were drawing we would have lost  to their goal - if we would have scored more the win would have been larger - if - if - if - oh wAit it's RM we can't Win without someone moaning or picking players out to have a go at 

Just saying could have been costly I aint moaning just wish he had kicked it out the park. 

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Bluepeter9 said:

If someone has a poor game it should be pointed out, not overlooked because we won ffs

2 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Place is fucking shocking

Guest Lloyd72
4 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

This

cunts are going on about Rossiter and Crooks when the truth is Crooks looks like he won't be fit until next season and Rossiter probably won't be either :lol: 

we need a quality DM.

Rossiter when fit is miles better than Halliday