Thoughts on relocation of fans for them?

Luke_Hamilton

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, jim beam said:

Where do you sit in Ibrox?

9 minutes ago, jim beam said:

Where do you sit in Ibrox?

Govan front GF5 fir 20 odd year

but aye am a Tim facing a ban cause a want the Tims allocation slashed at ibrox an we say that lot are paranoid few on hear just as bad 

42 minutes ago, DKFTP said:

Yes am absessed way shafting our fans over to suit they cunts loyal fans who watched the shite in lower league no getting a ticket cause big bad Celtic are back at ibrox 

6 minutes ago, DKFTP said:

Is this place turning out like follow follow all Tims in disguise ?!!! Why would use no want a good deal fir the loyal ? An slam the door shut on the Tims 

Giving them their full name with a capital?? Using Tims their own word?? Fuck that and fuck them.

2 hours ago, pcbear said:

I think we get 7500 of 60000 they get 7500 of 50000 that means they get 15% of capacity we get 12.5% at their dump.

Correct.   We should insist that we get 9000 at their place to even things up (easily achievable).  If they refuse we should restrict them to 6000 giving us BF5, BF4 and half of BF3 and keeping the front ten rows of BR empty above our fans.  Would look a lot better on TV too.

3 minutes ago, jim beam said:

Then you will have a seat for the game,anybody that has a season ticket for the Broomloan stand knows the script with the scum game hence they are cheaper ST.

Yes Jim that's true but why should we shaft the loyal over fir 2 games to suit they bums.... I it's happened for many years but after why we got treated we should a stuck them in the corner or don't let them in 

7 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

Honesty where did you go to school?

It's really hard to understand most of what you're saying. 

That's why I think you're a taig. A good loyal Protestant went to school. 

Aye am a thick cunt but ad buy  an sell you 

5 minutes ago, DKFTP said:

Yes Jim that's true but why should we shaft the loyal over fir 2 games to suit they bums.... I it's happened for many years but after why we got treated we should a stuck them in the corner or don't let them in 

My preference is not to let the green and grey smellies anywhere near our beautiful home but if we want our fans at the tottie bowl cheering on the Rangers then that's the way it has to be.

1 minute ago, jim beam said:

My preference is not to let the green and grey smellies anywhere near our beautiful home but if we want our fans at the tottie bowl cheering on the Rangers then that's the way it has to be.

1 minute ago, jim beam said:

Jim ave had many great days at tatie dome  specially in the standing days when they'd be 20000 bears going nuts then it's cut to a corner we get 7000 odd but after last five season ad happily take 1500 if it meant they got the wee corner an we stay loyal to the bears who backed us in time a need 

24 minutes ago, DKFTP said:

Aye am a thick cunt but ad buy  an sell you 

Hi DKFTP,

I realise you're new to the forum but there will be no human trafficking on this forum. I hope this is crystal clear to you. 

If queen's _highway goes missing we will not hesitate to pass on your IP address to the relevant authorities.

Enjoy the forum. 

Ideally the allocation would be on a percentage basis and not a fixed amount of fans, but with the way our stadium is it would be a logistical and security nightmare so until we can expand our stadium to being 60K+ we are just going to have to accept things the way they are.

1 hour ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Hi DKFTP,

I realise you're new to the forum but there will be no human trafficking on this forum. I hope this is crystal clear to you. 

If queen's _highway goes missing we will not hesitate to pass on your IP address to the relevant authorities.

Enjoy the forum. 

I'm currently in a van with duct tape wrapped on me. Some illiterate fud hit me , send help.

SOS

1 hour ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Hi DKFTP,

Enjoy the forum. 

:D

..... you will then receive a very severe phone calling .... from Liam Neeson .... who will inform you of certain skills he possesses, and he will hunt you down, and that my friend .......

will be the end of the movie for you  ..... I can tell you ...... :P .... :p20: 

:uk: