Bad Robot

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Makes sense ... their friends in UEFA must be at the point where a ban or stadium closure is the next step so change the rules instead...

If we had ons set of balls between the custodians in charge they could successfully defend any singing of the Billy Boys in future as political too to fit in with the new rules. No laughing at the back there. 

Exactly moving the goal posts for their buddies ... just when you think UEFA can't get any more corrupt :no:

ra taigs fly that manky three coloured arse wipe at every game.

That must be considered a political statement.

They also daub three letters on the colours. Letters pertaining to a banned terrorist organisation guilty of murdering 100s of British citizens.

Nothing to see there tho, move along now, and don't dare say the 'F' word it'll cost ya 4 months in jail.

The whole non political thing is a joke.

I see bitar Jerusalem is on that list ,now, here's a team from the middle East that plays in Europe ,as does the national team for Political reasons, whilst proudly claiming to be a racist club that would never sign an Arab.

Yet EUFA and FIFA claim to be non politicised.

4 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

There is a difference between Barca fans showing support for independence in their own country and the filth supporting a foreign country's ambition to subvert the will of the people in a part of their land mass, if they want to sing their songs they'll need to relocate back to the IR.

Pleasant day that would be - and they could take their snp wif.

24 minutes ago, ChuckD said:

I see bitar Jerusalem is on that list ,now, here's a team from the middle East that plays in Europe ,as does the national team for Political reasons, whilst proudly claiming to be a racist club that would never sign an Arab.

Free plasticine 

20 minutes ago, billsim1984 said:

In the same week they fine the football associations from the 4 home nations for displaying the poppy on their shirts and in the stands but let the tarrier national team away with the Easter rising thing on their shirts. You couldn't make it up. 

That was FIFA not UEFA even though both organisations are just as bad as each other.

27 minutes ago, ChuckD said:

The Spanish/Italian teams have been abusing their own black players for years but Fifa seem fine with that.

12 minutes ago, Poetry_In_Blue said:

That was FIFA not UEFA even though both organisations are just as bad as each other.

Why don't they fine players and refs for their religious practices as they enter and leave the pitch and during goal celebrations. I guarantee they never done when they were trying to make it and outwith a camera lens.

Just now, Bad Robot said:

Why don't they fine players and refs for their religious practices as they enter and the pitch and during goal celebrations. I guarantee they never done when they were trying to make it and outwith a camera lens.

Remember that stupid nonsense Chicharito at Man u did was pure nonsense.

33 minutes ago, billsim1984 said:

In the same week they fine the football associations from the 4 home nations for displaying the poppy on their shirts and in the stands but let the tarrier national team away with the Easter rising thing on their shirts. You couldn't make it up. 

And that's the problem EUFA/FIFA have, if you allow teams to wear symbols, then you need to allow every team to wear similar.

The ROI wear a white flower to commemorate their war dead , and dozens of Countries around the world have similar.

if we were playing the ROI this week and they wore their 'poppy' would we be ok with that?

40 minutes ago, billsim1984 said:

And that's the problem EUFA/FIFA have, if you allow teams to wear symbols, then you need to allow every team to wear similar.

The ROI wear a white flower to commemorate their war dead , and dozens of Countries around the world have similar.

if we were playing the ROI this week and they wore their 'poppy' would we be ok with that

Just now, ChuckD said:

if we were playing the ROI this week and they wore their 'poppy' would we be ok with that?

Why punish some and not others then? 

Just now, ChuckD said:

I agree , it should be the same, but someone said this was FIFA and not EUFA

This was and that was my mistake. But as for the one on the taig shirts you mentioned, is there any reason you know of that they were not punished when the four home nations were? They are all in uefa control. 

1 minute ago, billsim1984 said:

This was and that was my mistake. But as for the one on the taig shirts you mentioned, is there any reason you know of that they were not punished when the four home nations were? They are all in uefa control. 

Don't know mate , first Ive heard of it, but had a quick google...

It was a friendly they played 7 months ago, and it's been highlighted only AFTER the poppy carry on with the home nations.

FIFA are retrospectively investigating it, so they might well still get fined?

25 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Why don't they fine players and refs for their religious practices as they enter and leave the pitch and during goal celebrations. I guarantee they never done when they were trying to make it and outwith a camera lens.

I hear you, it's a bit like those actors that spend years trying to make it big and doing absolutely anything that comes their way. Soon as they hit the big time they don't want to do more than one take on a scene and get stroppy as fuck with everycunt. Dicks !

3 minutes ago, ChuckD said:

Don't know mate , first Ive heard of it, but had a quick google...

It was a friendly they played 7 months ago, and it's been highlighted only AFTER the poppy carry on with the home nations.

FIFA are retrospectively investigating it, so they might well still get fined?

Hope so mate. Just thought they'd got away with it when I hadn't heard any more. 

The biggest culprits are the scum, who continue to fly a foreign flag on British soil every day of the week, and in every country they visit ..... yet claim they are Scottish but not British, and more often than not, when it suits them and their club, they become Oirish .... how can this not be seen to be an abuse of any new rule EUFA try to apply to get them off the hook .... or do they think that parkhead is a satellite state within the United Kingdom? ...... :garnerheader:

:UK: