The old firm and hogmonay

Jameshay09

2 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

I'm goin to take a wild guess that you're the reason I'm waking up to PMs this morning cunt :lol:

2 hours ago, Queen's_highway said:

I've no idea :rofl:

I was ruined. Just put a coupon on n making a fry up. Hoping I'll survive the day 

2 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

Were you offering him a square go?

Square sausage I think mate.

13 hours ago, Queen's_highway said:

Honesty there's fuck all except from getting smashed in a shite hole in city centre. 

I've never understood tourists wanting to come here. Clyde's alright for a swim unless you wanna go home though 

Tourists come because there's interesting things to do and see. From what I hear, almost Everywhere is shite on Hogmanay. It's boring. Glasgow's no different. Crap shite eveywhere. Including on the telly.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Tourists come because there's interesting things to do and see. From what I hear, almost Everywhere is shite on Hogmanay. It's boring. Glasgow's no different. Crap shite eveywhere. Including on the telly.

Shetlands good for new year

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I might not even feel like going out, depending on how the game goes

6 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Environmentally too - and looking forward to seeing them plastic paddy's with the plastic hats.

Just feel bad for the poor season ticket holders who's seats they are using. Will need to power hose them all down

1 hour ago, Jameshay09 said:

Just feel bad for the poor season ticket holders who's seats they are using. Will need to power hose them all down

At the very least fumigate Ibrox after the game - btw; if aerosols, such as deoderant damages the ozone layer - the ozone layer above their midden must be immensely fucking thick.

19 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

My mates from there. They do a thing to do with the Vikings , can't member the name but it's madness 

Aye mate. My gran grew up there too. It's Up Helly Aa. But it's late in January. Far as I know New Year and Hogmanay is still shit in Shetland too. 

16 hours ago, Queen's_highway said:

Honesty there's fuck all except from getting smashed in a shite hole in city centre. 

I've never understood tourists wanting to come here. Clyde's alright for a swim unless you wanna go home though 

It's a dump and fuck knows how anyone would want to come here 

Any of these awards for City of Culture were a crock of shite :boobs: