The old firm and hogmonay

Jameshay09

Don't get down to see the boys in blue as often as I'd like but thought I'd come down for the old firm, unfortunately didn't get a ticket but I'm sure the Louden will still be the second best place to be in the city. 

I was just wondering what other sorts of stuff there is to do for hogmonay in Glasgow as I'll be staying the night

9 hours ago, Queen's_highway said:

Honesty there's fuck all except from getting smashed in a shite hole in city centre. 

I've never understood tourists wanting to come here. Clyde's alright for a swim unless you wanna go home though 

I live in Aberdeen right now and it's an utter boring shitehole can't imagine it being any worse.

9 hours ago, Queen's_highway said:

Honesty there's fuck all except from getting smashed in a shite hole in city centre. 

I've never understood tourists wanting to come here. Clyde's alright for a swim unless you wanna go home though 

To be fair I enjoy the trips to Glasgow myself. Although I only visit for the football and to be pished, so im easy pleased. 

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Don't leave your hotel unarmed and if ye pull a wee cow make sure you double bag it.

Haha I'll need to do background checks to make sure it's nae a sellik supporter, don't want to contract anything from the stinkys

14 minutes ago, Jameshay09 said:

Haha I'll need to do background checks to make sure it's nae a sellik supporter, don't want to contract anything from the stinkys

If it does so happen to be a bheggar bird then give her it stinking and spit on her face when your done, she will be used to that shit off her brothers,dads and uncles.

Mind make sure your wallet is locked away, you wouldn't want to feed the tarts 5 wains as well.

Enjoy your trip.

10 hours ago, Queen's_highway said:

There wont be any room in the Clyde once we have beat the scum.