Time Wasting And The Last 5mins

Was quite surprised by the unwashed given how we all hear how they play attacking football till the last whistle.

Last 5mins they didn't even put a player in our box and tried to run down the clock by keeping the ball in the corner to waste time,Seems to me they had some doubt in their minds and obviously the way they ran about the pitch at the end says more about them than us.

Why also were they allowed to go right upto their own supporters when our own players at the san giro are not even allowed to go near our fans and are always pushed back by cops and stewards.

Why also was that little boy allowed onto the pitch at the end.

Annoying thing about that last five minutes is that we were sending Mckay and Tav out to try and win it back, when really we needed someone to wipe Dumbelle out to make him think twice about doing it again. Our team lacks real aggression.

As for the young lad, we all know who he is and it's absolutely fine for then to bring him onto their own Park. I don't think it would happen at Pittodrie etc but they did celebrate like they had won the champions league.

Did they honestly celebrate like they had won the champions league :lol: 

Fuck sake, I didn't realise just how much it means for them to be the dominant team in Scotland, no wonder they are lapping it up if all they have ever known is to be the inferior side :lol:

Cant wait to topple the cunts

15 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

Annoying thing about that last five minutes is that we were sending Mckay and Tav out to try and win it back, when really we needed someone to wipe Dumbelle out to make him think twice about doing it again. Our team lacks real aggression.

As for the young lad, we all know who he is and it's absolutely fine for then to bring him onto their own Park. I don't think it would happen at Pittodrie etc but they did celebrate like they had won the champions league.

With the greatest of respect to the little boy,I'm pretty sure they will have plenty of little kids who support them who are disabled,Why are they not given the same special treatment this little boy receives from them.

The time wasting from them was quite pathetic given how we're told how superior they are to everyone,If Rangers had done the same the headlines would have been about how desperate we were to hang on.

The way they acted at the end was embarrassing and akin to what a team would do on winning a cup final. 

They took the piss, we let them, some of the playing the ball between our two players was just naive on our part.

Ultimately if you can get the ball from them then you wipe them out big time. We didn't even try to do that.

We're a team of nice guys and soft touches.

3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I would have done the same if I was them re the time wasting. But they were starting to rub our noses in it with the celebrations at the end. There is only one way to counter that - do it back.

Think most of our support would have been happy doing what they did with the time wasting as we were totally written off and constantly told they are miles in front of everyone and a team where every player is worth £20m,A striker who's now worth £40m and a world class manager and don't forget the trillions in the bank.

I take the time wasting as a back handed compliment to Rangers,Of course when you have a superstar worth £40m wasting time making no effort to pass the ball and run down the clock,It makes it all the more laughable.

To counter it back will require at least 5 much better quality players.

Just now, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Think most of our support would have been happy doing what they did with the time wasting as we were totally written off and constantly told they are miles in front of everyone and a team where every player is worth £20m,A striker who's now worth £40m and a world class manager and don't forget the trillions in the bank.

I take the time wasting as a back handed compliment to Rangers,Of course when you have a superstar worth £40m wasting time making no effort to pass the ball and run down the clock,It makes it all the more laughable.

To counter it back will require at least 5 much better quality players.

easily 5

Dembelle swaggered about at the corner and that fat waste of space Danny Wilson didn't even have the balls to put him in the stand. Smash him the first time and he won't stand on the ball like he's Ibra the 2nd and 3rd. 

Our lack of balls and willingness to compete physically is an embarrassment. 

The last five minutes was a red neck for us, a cringefest.

Ive seen lots of different teams try this numerous times over the years and fail miserably, I think this was the first time Ive seen a team do it with any degree of success, Wilson was the worst culprit, get fucking in there and clear them out.