Proud

bordersbear

39 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

The only thing I was proud of on Saturday was the rangers support. The best support in the world for the most successful team in the world. The Billy Boys ringing out loud and clear. Made me proud to be a bear. 

For the first half hour 

top drawer

but we are moaning that the team went into a shell but majority of the support did the same

Ive sang the Billy Boys loud and clear in the bath, doesn't mean every cunt in the street heard me, I'll say it again as a veteran of countless games against them, our support chucked it as soon as they equalised, first half hour , great, after that, shite, I asked my daughter's after the game what they thought of the atmosphere as it was their first game against them, ( I refuse to use the term old firm as it suggests some sort of alliance with the cunts which I've no interest in) and they both said they thought it was ok but felt that the games against aberdeen/hearts  was better, I agree. 

8 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Ive sang the Billy Boys loud and clear in the bath, doesn't mean every cunt in the street heard me, I'll say it again as a veteran of countless games against them, our support chucked it as soon as they equalised, first half hour , great, after that, shite, I asked my daughter's after the game what they thought of the atmosphere as it was their first game against them, ( I refuse to use the term old firm as it suggests some sort of alliance with the cunts which I've no interest in) and they both said they thought it was ok but felt that the games against aberdeen/hearts  was better, I agree. 

Yesterday was my first league game against them, was at the 2 0 semi final a few years ago at Hampden, and I felt that the atmosphere at that game was much better.

Was disappointed with the atmosphere yesterday as a whole to be honest. Dad was asking me how I enjoyed the atmosphere and it just felt like a normal game for the most part. From the equaliser to about the 60th minute the support was pretty much nonexistent, the support started to get behind the team and the team seemed to pick it up again.

But for what I had heard about the games I was expecting much more especially with it being at Ibrox. On to the next one though!

That said it's incredibly hard to get behind a team when 80% of the players don't look interested at all.

33 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

The Billy Boys was unreal.

19 minutes ago, Sid2103 said:

Yesterday was my first league game against them, was at the 2 0 semi final a few years ago at Hampden, and I felt that the atmosphere at that game was much better.

Was disappointed with the atmosphere yesterday as a whole to be honest. Dad was asking me how I enjoyed the atmosphere and it just felt like a normal game for the most part. From the equaliser to about the 60th minute the support was pretty much nonexistent, the support started to get behind the team and the team seemed to pick it up again.

But for what I had heard about the games I was expecting much more especially with it being at Ibrox. On to the next one though!

That said it's incredibly hard to get behind a team when 80% of the players don't look interested at all.

Going by the wording in your post I'm assuming that your young, Saturday was the quietest (at times) I've heard us against them, I can sort of understand the reasons why but it doesn't make it acceptable, I have seldom criticised our support because we are fucking magnificent but Saturday was disappointing on and off the park 

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I agree m8 , this is not a mad hyper critical attack on our support, at times we were great but for the majority of that game we were meh 

Mate, reckon only when they scored their second we became poor.

Being so close to they bastards loving life was soul destroying.

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Mate, reckon only when they scored their second we became poor.

Being so close to they bastards loving life was soul destroying.

I disagree with you on that one but that's fine, it's a forum and opinions are different, on a side note however, they only love a life where bombing innocents and child abuse is seen as acceptable normal behaviour, I sleep soundly at night and awake with vigour for another day as no doubt you do yourself ?

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I disagree with you on that one but that's fine, it's a forum and opinions are different, on a side note however, they only love a life where bombing innocents and child abuse is seen as acceptable normal behaviour, I sleep soundly at night and awake with vigour for another day as no doubt you do yourself ?

Of course mate.

(tu)

11 hours ago, BEE said:

Worst atmosphere at a game with those cunts that I've ever attended.

Have to agree with this which makes me sad having been going to ibrox for the last 25 years sure we might get the numbers but as far as i can see the atmosphere is not close to what it was in the past just my opinion ppl

13 hours ago, BEE said:

Worst atmosphere at a game with those cunts that I've ever attended.

Fully agree, it's never good when Clint Hill felt the need to encourage the fans to get behind the team after being under severe pressure during that opening period of the second half. Like others have said though, the fact they are miles ahead of us in the league and we haven't covered ourselves in glory in the last two meetings probably played a part in most being nervous wrecks rather being in the mood to sing. Still fucking sickening to hear those cunts lording it over us for the majority of the match though, Billy Boys and a few bursts of Derry's Walls apart.

7 minutes ago, TBagalag said:

Fully agree, it's never good when Clint Hill felt the need to encourage the fans to get behind the team after being under severe pressure during that opening period of the second half. Like others have said though, the fact they are miles ahead of us in the league and we haven't covered ourselves in glory in the last two meetings probably played a part in most being nervous wrecks rather being in the mood to sing. Still fucking sickening to hear those cunts lording it over us for the majority of the match though, Billy Boys and a few bursts of Derry's Walls apart.

2 hours ago, DavieAyrshire said:

Have to agree with this which makes me sad having been going to ibrox for the last 25 years sure we might get the numbers but as far as i can see the atmosphere is not close to what it was in the past just my opinion ppl

I think the kick off time and date also contributed, usually see people absolutely pished struggling to get through the door - I expected chaos but it seemed like most were sensible and saved themselves for later.