Barrie McKay Wanted

Bluebear11

11 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Was on my way to my meeting tonight and my son phoned and told me it was on snyde about McKay,so I tuned in just in time to hear that wee specky fuckin prick that had 5 priests at his daughters wedding (bet the weans scattered when they saw 5 of the cunts coming towards them) anyway it was just in time to hear him talking (or having a wet fuckin dream) about Barry wearing lederhosen and it fuckin freaked me out. Absolutely no doubt about that wee specky creep,and it was probably him that was sucking that last poofy cunt from the councils dick in a car.A typical looking beggar who was called mathieson. Pair of fuckin creeps.
Now iv'e got that off my chest i'm away to my scratcher.

I have no idea what this means.

None.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if there is no truth in the rumour it does us no harm that it's out there. Other clubs may take notice of the rumour and have a look and plus it will give him more confidenc . Part of me thinks that £6 million would be a great bit of business for us. He's a great player on his day but seems to have regular slumps in form during a season. Has only ever showed it in spells and not consistently over a full season. Either way he'll feel great about himself tomorrow and go out and play a blinder.

5 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Made sense to me last night.:mutley:
The bones of the story was hugh heevins fantasising about Barry McKay going to Liepzeg and wearing leather trousers.

Nothing beats checking your posts from tbe previous night when you've been steaming :nailbiting: