Barrie McKay Wanted

Bluebear11

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, TopCat said:

I hope he stays with us for at least a couple of more seasons as he is our best player and most valuable asset. 

If we are serious about catching up with celtc we need to keep hold of our best players and add similar quality to our current squad.

This. :thumbup:

22 minutes ago, OhW said:

Warburton talks about other teams when he wants to. His line of "we don't talk about other teams" is just a line he trots out when he doesn't want to answer the question. 

McGhee can go die obviously.

...yet when he mentions the old Plan A its taken ad gospel. 

You know something, thinking about it in a lot of things now this has been the norm for this world. Trolling and talking shite with no substance does get you places. That's why the media do it, you have bands releasing shite with not substance just to get more money, you have politicians - the best liars being the ones in the highest positions.

Why the hell do we deserve to survive as human beings when corruption and lies are the things that makes you successful?

Fuck everyone, I'm the only good guy.:whistle:

6 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

You know something, thinking about it in a lot of things now this has been the norm for this world. Trolling and talking shite with no substance does get you places. That's why the media do it, you have bands releasing shite with not substance just to get more money, you have politicians - the best liars being the ones in the highest positions.

Why the hell do we deserve to survive as human beings when corruption and lies are the things that makes you successful?

Fuck everyone, I'm the only good guy.:whistle:

Get away from the TV now Jack.  Go .... run ... turn it to CBeebies, Donald Trump has left to have his fish and chips.  

3 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Get away from the TV now Jack.  Go .... run ... turn it to CBeebies, Donald Trump has left to have his fish and chips.  

Come on Keyser, it's no often I get Filasoffagal about  things without having a drink in me, let it flow 

Theyd be off their nut to offer anywhere near £6m, anything over £1m and he'd be gone whether he liked it or not. 

Hope we don't sell him we need him to ensure second place and going by this boards record in signings he'll be crucial if we're to compete with the taigs next season

Was on my way to my meeting tonight and my son phoned and told me it was on snyde about McKay,so I tuned in just in time to hear that wee specky fuckin prick that had 5 priests at his daughters wedding (bet the weans scattered when they saw 5 of the cunts coming towards them) anyway it was just in time to hear him talking (or having a wet fuckin dream) about Barry wearing lederhosen and it fuckin freaked me out. Absolutely no doubt about that wee specky creep,and it was probably him that was sucking that last poofy cunt from the councils dick in a car.A typical looking beggar who was called mathieson. Pair of fuckin creeps.
Now iv'e got that off my chest i'm away to my scratcher.