Police Scotland

Essandoh

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the police and stewards were not so intent on surrounding the UBs and actually deployed themselves for the safety of all at the match they might have been able to contain the motherwell supporters who clambered on to the track.

Given their history of running the full length of Fir Park to face our support did no one think it might have been a good idea to place the majority of police and stewards near the away corner.

Yet again they got it wrong and they are lucky the well scum did not make it any further than they did. Will there be photos in the papers with police banging their doors at 6am?

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

All over the track when they scored. 

Not surprising, at the old firm game there was more Police down the Copland end than the Broomloan where the tarriers are:lol:

They never showed that on the TV but I think they are only trying to protect Bears, let them run a mock as long as they can't get near the Bears.

35 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

If the police and stewards were not so intent on surrounding the UBs and actually deployed themselves for the safety of all at the match they might have been able to contain the motherwell supporters who clambered on to the track.

Given their history of running the full length of Fir Park to face our support did no one think it might have been a good idea to place the majority of police and stewards near the away corner.

Yet again they got it wrong and they are lucky the well scum did not make it any further than they did. Will there be photos in the papers with police banging their doors at 6am?

My thoughts exactly they have form so how much more obvious could it be to the police to be prepared 

I ain't defending plod but stewarding of the game and safety is the remit of the stewards.  Stewards should be the ones over there controlling it all.

However.

As soon as the cunts are dancing pitch side I'm pretty sure that warrants them getting huckled out either just out the game or into a van. Plod allowed this to go unpunished today and more so at the bheggars game.

Only time Rangers supporters have breached a fence dozens have been charged. Others seem to do as they please (Motherwell for the second time after their pitch invasion versus us) and that is wrong.

I'd agree they should have been kept in after the game too - could easily kick off given anomosities and how the game went.

16 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Motherwell was a Scottish town, a Protestant town - I studied at Ravenscraig in the 80's - maybe 1 fenian I met, but other than that fuckall.

Naw  You are well out of touch with that one mate .

It may not be like Coatbridge or Paisley but they hate both Rangers and beggars .

I think the scumbag  beggar loving media brainwashing as upped the anti on us over last 5 years though I feel

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

It may not be like Coatbridge or Paisley but they hate both Rangers and beggars .

I think the scumbag  beggar loving media brainwashing as upped the anti on us over last 5 years though I feel

Best read again pal - the 80's twas there - and it seems since then, Scotland has become overrun wi fenians.

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Used to be few Motherwell supporters at my school and they hated both us and the scum but this face to face aggression towards us is recent. They know they can get away with it for some reason.

19 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Motherwell was a Scottish town, a Protestant town - I studied at Ravenscraig in the 80's - maybe 1 fenian I met, but other than that fuckall.

Hamilton was a good bluenose area in 70/80s but that was the favourite overspill for the beggars .

Probably many years ago ,they realised they had to gain control of the Councils for power .

And these two of the biggest next to  Glasgow .And this was a good way of getting pro voters into help any agenda I think North Lanarkshire is not as bad a South Lanarkshire but they are two areas definitely targeted for the nepotism   that went on an still goes on to this day .