Craig the bhoy Thomson

Smile

12 hours ago, RD.1872 said:

Was just about to post exactly this, his face after Miller scored that header was fucking brilliant.

Also don't forget the penalty he gave to Stokes for running into Davis at Ibrox which could've possibly won the filth the league had McGregor not saved it.

The guy's a cheating cunt.

He gets too many of our games for my liking .He is a cheating fuck alright but I don't buy the "he's a St Mirren fan " If he was ..I'm certain he wouldn't have got that cup final or even give them a penalty at the death.Maybe as we scored so late in that game .He had no time to give them another biased call 

Looking back though .What a day that was 

9men against 11 and we still done them 

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Tav's Bandage said:

He is 100% St Mirren fan.

I know his best pal and i'll leave it at that.

That aside hes just a pish ref who tries too hard at times, like all Scottish refs and the football organisation in general.

So did he cheat in 2010 when he sent two of our players off against his beloved St Mirren in the League cup final?

15 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I've said this before re Thomson - in Scotland we have a lot of bad refs. Some really, really bad ones - but he's the only ref I've seen in about 30 years of watching football that I actually think is a cheat.

I've no idea what goes on in his head. 

I've never complained about bad referee's as it's taigy but he's an exception. Guys a cheat (and a poor ref) 

I used to believe he was just a bitter Tim but even watching their games when he's refereeing it's clear that he's just an awful, awful, awful referee. Easily, and I really mean easily, the worst referee I've ever seen in my puff. He's just a flat out embarrassment to his profession. 

37 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I used to believe he was just a bitter Tim but even watching their games when he's refereeing it's clear that he's just an awful, awful, awful referee. Easily, and I really mean easily, the worst referee I've ever seen in my puff. He's just a flat out embarrassment to his profession. 

The cup final vs St Mirren 9 men, the Jelavic penalty against Celtic and the Stokes penalty award at Ibrox to hand them the title was more than just bad decisions that was cheating imo and I've never called any other ref in my life a cheat 

10 hours ago, barrymorrison1 said:

I agree refs get it wrong, some more than others.  I've a mate who is a selik fan, and he's always going on to me about, aye we've got " your pal Thomson the rangers fan" or "brother collum" reffed us the day, so to me, the tarriers think they are all Rangers fans.

i just personally can't see if he is that bad, why he keeps getting 2-3 CL games a season and at least one international match. ( which is €3500 for a CL game plus expenses and €7500 for an international game plus expenses.)

a lot of money to piss away if the refs are all ropey.

on a side note, I also done work for one of his occasional assistants (linesman) last year, and he too is UEFA and FIFA registered, and he was telling me before games, the officials meet at a designated place to be picked up by the home club official and taken to and from the ground before and after games.  He said that the tarriers treat them the worst, making them park in a car park in castle milk or csmbuslang( I can't recall what one) whilst the rest pick up and drop off from a hotel of the clubs choice.

Also, before last season, he, and I think it was John Beaton were designated to go to Celtic and Rangers before the season started, to have a chat about referee rule changes. He said mark warburton and rangers ( before even his first game), were really professional and courteous, made all the staff, players, youth players listen what they had to say, whilst over at Lennox town not all of diala's team where there,and to there shock, Scott brown (captain) got up and walked out before they had even finished the talk.

thats what Celtic think of officials in our game, if you believe what this linesman told me.

That is par for the course in Scotland (and probably applies to rival fans in any big city in world football) where you get opposing opinions about TV pundits/ Newspapers/ Referees etc, so basically it's human nature. I only watch Rangers games as far as Scottish football is concerned so I can only comment on what I see; which means I see decisions that baffle me no matter who is officiating (that includes asst.referees) but there is a difference between cheating and being incompetent in that particular game.

The bias shown by certain sections of the printed and electronic media against Rangers is another matter that can't be denied by any sensible impartial person that can read and hear, but that's a different story altogether.

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

The cup final vs St Mirren 9 men, the Jelavic penalty against Celtic and the Stokes penalty award at Ibrox to hand them the title was more than just bad decisions that was cheating imo and I've never called any other ref in my life a cheat 

As much as he made the decision to give the pen, I don't think it was tbh. 

St Mirren, can't remember Thompson's? But remember thinking Wilson's wasn't a red.

Stokes' was awful, can remember we had one very similar in the same game and didn't get it.

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

2 clear reds and a dive if I remember right, the Stokes penalty was a joke obviously but I remember Black(?) fouling Brown in the semi against them 2 years ago and instead of allowing them to play on and Griffith's to score he brought it back for a foul on the halfway line. There was also the shy that went against them that led to that McKay goal in last year's semi and the Sviatchenko goal at the last semi that should have stood but didn't. 

Just an awful referee. 

4 minutes ago, King Jela said:

2 clear reds and a dive if I remember right, the Stokes penalty was a joke obviously but I remember Black(?) fouling Brown in the semi against them 2 years ago and instead of allowing them to play on and Griffith's to score he brought it back for a foul on the halfway line. There was also the shy that went against them that led to that McKay goal in last year's semi and the Sviatchenko goal at the last semi that should have stood but didn't. 

Just an awful referee. 

Awful decisions I agree but I can't shake the cheat element from them considering the occasions 

he's a cheat calling him just a poor ref legitimises him 

wanker ref 

Less of the paranoia pish.   It's fuck all to do with him being a cheat or a tarrier, it's just he's simply a shite referee.

the guy awarded us a penalty in a cup final against the bheggers then changed his mind, to me that tells you he doubts his own decisions.  He's not good enough to referee top flight football. 

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Less of the paranoia pish.   It's fuck all to do with him being a cheat or a tarrier, it's just he's simply a shite referee.

the guy awarded us a penalty in a cup final against the bheggers then changed his mind, to me that tells you he doubts his own decisions.  He's not good enough to referee top flight football. 

I mind one day you used to say anyone talking about anti Rangers bias in the media and Governing bodies was "paranoid pish" one day you'll learn there actually is real people out there out to harm Rangers ... 

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I mind one day you used to say anyone talking about anti Rangers bias in the media and Governing bodies was "paranoid pish" one day you'll learn there actually is real people out there out to harm Rangers ... 

If it wasn't for one of this clowns poor decisions we might never have beat the tarriers last season.  He's just a shite referee.  Like most Scottish officials to be honest.  

17 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Of course there is - but not refs 

30 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Of course there is - but not refs 

I'm saying don't be so quick to rule it out and say stuff like "paranoid pish" because that was said about the media and Governing bodies not so long ago 

which is the point in making 

17 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I've said this before re Thomson - in Scotland we have a lot of bad refs. Some really, really bad ones - but he's the only ref I've seen in about 30 years of watching football that I actually think is a cheat.

I've no idea what goes on in his head. 

I've never complained about bad referee's as it's taigy but he's an exception. Guys a cheat (and a poor ref) 

Was it him last season against falkirk that gave the penalty against us when Wilson brought the Falkirk player down a meter outside the box?

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

He gets too many of our games for my liking .He is a cheating fuck alright but I don't buy the "he's a St Mirren fan " If he was ..I'm certain he wouldn't have got that cup final or even give them a penalty at the death.Maybe as we scored so late in that game .He had no time to give them another biased call 

Looking back though .What a day that was 

9men against 11 and we still done them 

9 men and a pigeon. 

4 hours ago, GOAT said:

Spot on.