Mark Daly

B1872

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

Apparently this reptile has been door stepping ex Rangers employees and officials trying to tie us to the abuse scandal that has rocked Scottish football. His new crusade is to try and investigate us and try and get any kind of dirt to start a story incriminating the worlds most successful club.

This horrible bastard isn't investigating his beloved celtic who are responsible for one of the biggest cover ups in world sport, no he is using the usual deflection tactics we've come accustom to by Scottish press by trying to make a story out of us whilst ignoring the real perpetrators of this horrible crime.

The cunt has Twitter and already bears are calling him out for it - we should all as one hound this baldy mess and show that we won't stand for this shite anymore!

I hope they all have told him to bolt.......

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, deco19761 said:

The thing is mate... herein lies the problem and what and who were are.dealing with.  Now.... if he is trying to contact players.from the neely  era, how on earth would he get the information of a player being at the club? Now I don't know what records are kept wirh any club but I doubt they will have a list of.every young player that has passed through the door. Therefore, and here is.the frightening thing.  So who are they getting the information from . There can only be two places, unless a player comes out and speaks abput it.  Therefore,what he is.suggesting is. That either someone from the club has gave him names of said accuser or that someone and more.worryingly for society is.that police Scotland have passed details on from the ongoing operation.  So where he is getting said information from is the bigger story here. Who has he got in his pocket, why , and form how much. 

Questions nneed.asked here. Why can a journalist be privy to certain information when no one has came out and stated anything.  Really concerning if.coming from our club. Fucking criminal if.cominf from the police 

It wouldn't be hard for him to get information about ex players, Given such the high profile of this at present, It would only take a few people to contact Daly with ex players names who might know those who were at Ibrox in Neely's time at the club and pass over mobile numbers or other contact details.

Make no mistake here, The BBC will be looking to do a programme on all of this, But the only thing that's holding it up is the BBC's desire not to upset Celtc fans by making it all one sided, Hence the same desire to even things up by trying to dig up anything they can hope to find that will show Rangers in the same light as the unwashed and thus pretending they have no bias.

From SOS FB page 

Mark Daly at BBC Scotland is yet again on his anti Rangers crusade.

Daly is infamous for spearheading the "guilty by assumption" campaign that was eagerly followed by many in the mainstream.

His 2012 documentary "the men that sold the jerseys" was lauded by the BBC as "Along the way, investigative reporter Mark Daly goes in search of answers to the questions every Scottish football fan is asking, and attempts to confront those who are responsible for the Ibrox club's plight" yet the programme only ever investigated the HMRC case as the sole contributor to Rangers demise while completely ignoring the possibility of foul play by those facing criminal court proceedings next month.

Having media contacts has yet again proven worthwhile as I've became aware of Dalys latests "investigations" which have seen him door step and call ex Rangers employees on a crude attempt to embroil Rangers in the latests peadophile scandals to effect Scottish football.

Since Jim McCafferty has been arrested some in the media have went from describing him as "ex Celtic kit man" to "ex kit man for several Scottish clubs". Who knows why the change in description has taken place but Daly again seems intent on redressing the balance of media coverage in his attempts to stand up his claims that Rangers paid off Gordon Neely after complaints were made to the club about his words to kids at Ibrox.

The notion that men such as Graeme Souness and Walter Smith would have engaged in financially rewarding a man who had a complaint of that manner levelled at him really does take some stretch of the imagination but that's not stopped Daly cornering and pestering via telephone ex employees to attempt to grab a shard of coverage that will help stand up his theory.

I'm positive there's bigger stories out there regarding the current batch of scandals or indeed enough from historic cases to fill a programme much of which would produce a better and more hard hitting production.

No one really remembers much of Dalys work since his one sided ranting documentary. Maybe Rangers will once again provide him with the platform and notoriety he so obviously craves as he searches to provide a story about Rangers paying off a man accused of verbal misconduct against a youth player.

I am in no doubt someone somewhere will broadcast a documentary highlighting the current scandal but if they really want investigate and come up with a balanced production then call me. Seek the truth not just the blinkered narrative that so many desire.

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Usually I'd say that's a good article by SOS but no not this time - fuck him we don't need that reptile pond life bastard highlighting anything for us 

This is the sort of issue we should be uniting on as a support.

Easier said than done though I know.

14 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Isn't that a surprise.

I said months ago the only way the tarriers are getting done for this is if another high profile Scottish club (basically us) are somehow implicated with them. That's the only way this is coming out in the MSM. 

Dirty tarrier bastards 

Getting done with or instead of.....?

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

This is the sort of issue we should be uniting on as a support.

Easier said than done though I know.

I've no desire to stand united with people like him on anything - even if it's right. 

Just now, K.A.I said:

I've no desire to stand united with people like him on anything - even if it's right. 

The red neck of him wanting to be seen as protecting the club from the media when his adoption of the moral high ground caused the last media feeding frenzy.

1 minute ago, reallyruff said:

The red neck of him wanting to be seen as protecting the club from the media when his adoption of the moral high ground caused the last media feeding frenzy.

Exactly - can't stand united with slimey opportunists like that on anything - doing so brings you down. He's no right making any comments about anyone good or bad - he should just fuck off gracefully.

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I know mate, I get it, I'm not criticising.

Just saying that if ever any topic should be able to unite us it's targeting us to be tarred by the bheast paedo brush by the BBC whilst ignoring skeletons across the city.

It's tragic how irreversibly fragmented our support has come and how much weaker it is for it. 

Some things can't be undone though.

What the fuck is it with Sloth and his me me me me complex. 

As for Daly we all know what he's up to, a nice broadside from the clubs lawyers pointing out any accusation at does not have 100% cast iron proof will see the baldy fucker up in court quicker than he lost his hair. 

This isn't about Craig Houston, It's about an employee of the BBC sneaking around trying to dig dirt on the club to even things out and damage us, He might not be everyone's cup of tea but he's given us a heads up of what is going on.

Let's keep the thread on track.

7 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

This isn't about Craig Houston, It's about an employee of the BBC sneaking around trying to dig dirt on the club to even things out and damage us, He might not be everyone's cup of tea but he's given us a heads up of what is going on.

Might do better if you were watching the media like Daly rather than being thread polis on here ?

4 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

It was actually ok till the last paragraph.

Then ignore it, Concentrate on the stuff that's relevant to what he's telling us, That a BBC employee is sneaking around trying to contact ex players in the hope they tell him something he would love to hear. 

1 minute ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Then ignore it, Concentrate on the stuff that's relevant to what he's telling us, That a BBC employee is sneaking around trying to contact ex players in the hope they tell him something he would love to hear. 

yes I am aware of that after reading the OPs post.

10 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

This. 

Just now, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

So ignore the last arse that had our name dragged through the mud and just concentrate on the one you would prefer us to? Aye ok. 

Houston cunt.

Daly cunt's cunt. 

Better?

42 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

It wouldn't be hard for him to get information about ex players, Given such the high profile of this at present, It would only take a few people to contact Daly with ex players names who might know those who were at Ibrox in Neely's time at the club and pass over mobile numbers or other contact details.

Make no mistake here, The BBC will be looking to do a programme on all of this, But the only thing that's holding it up is the BBC's desire not to upset Celtc fans by making it all one sided, Hence the same desire to even things up by trying to dig up anything they can hope to find that will show Rangers in the same light as the unwashed and thus pretending they have no bias.

Of course that is  the main aim of him and other terrorist loving scum to done how try and balance it all out. To make us look as bad as them. But it takes a crooked police official or club official to give.ndmrs out they just don't appear from no where