Mark Daly

B1872

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, reallyruff said:

So ignore the last arse that had our name dragged through the mud and just concentrate on the one you would prefer us to? Aye ok. 

Houston cunt.

Daly cunt's cunt. 

Better?

No idea what your on about. Who dragged our name through the mud ?

What is the thread about,Take your time.

44 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

It wouldn't be hard for him to get information about ex players, Given such the high profile of this at present, It would only take a few people to contact Daly with ex players names who might know those who were at Ibrox in Neely's time at the club and pass over mobile numbers or other contact details.

Make no mistake here, The BBC will be looking to do a programme on all of this, But the only thing that's holding it up is the BBC's desire not to upset Celtc fans by making it all one sided, Hence the same desire to even things up by trying to dig up anything they can hope to find that will show Rangers in the same light as the unwashed and thus pretending they have no bias.

They might have been able to get names from the Rangers News. It used to report on our youth teams.

Your right about trying to put us in the frame to even things out. The BBC and this scumbag need took to court if this is true. The list of previous stitch ups of Rangers by these cretins is extensive. That documentary he done was like a mafia movie and bad enough. The board need to get lawyers onto these cunts.

OP is the source definitely genuine?

2 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

They might have been able to get names from the Rangers News. It used to report on our youth teams.

Your right about trying to put us in the frame to even things out. The BBC and this scumbag need took to court if this is true. The list of previous stitch ups of Rangers by these cretins is extensive. That documentary he done was like a mafia movie and bad enough. The board need to get lawyers onto these cunts.

That's exactly what it is mate, You can be sure that if this was a Rangers thing only a documentary would have been done a long time ago.

The documentary they done on the EBT's in my opinion shouldn't also have been aired due to it being an on going court case with HMRC and that also applies with the SFA's investigation. I also suspect they know who stole highly confidential files which is a criminal offence to do so.

Lets do a raffle called the Daly's House Door Step Challenge. The winner gets to be an interrogative interviewer for the day.

Seriously though this is the worse yet with him and the BBC. Just shows how much they hate us they would hold-up their report or documentary to see if they can get Rangers. What a vile way for a broadcaster and journalist to be motivated to use child sex abuse.

Does this Houston guy know if he has a lead or is definitely just fishing in the hope of implicating us?

32 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

I look forward to a strong worded, yet meaningless statement from the club and the club1872 tomorrow.

When I first say it on Twitter and the boys were discussing it in the group chat the first thing I thought  was this would be an ideal scenario for the club or club1872 to go after these bastards. However that time has been and gone and it's up to us fans to take the fight to these cunts. We need to stand united on this and not allow these horrible bastards to try and ruin the club we all support and love! As things stand we are on our own with shit like this.

23 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

If Daly can fly to Australia to interview a paedophile why can he not jump on a plane to Belfast and doorstep McCafferty?

Or go to Torbetts flat to which he doesn't actually need a passport! ??

10 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

What's Craig Houston got to do with me ? 

Nothing, absolutely nothing. However, you did ask that others refrain from discussing him to keep the thread on track. Ironic since the thread is discussing Daly's attempt to mudsling as put out there by Houston when the latter caused the last bout of sensationalism regarding our club. Our club needs protecting from all opportunists not just Daly.

39 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

The rangers news reported on the rangers supporters boys club and that was a separate entity from those that played within the youth system.at ibrox. Certainly a few players i playes with at the RSBC went onto the youth aystfm.at ibrox. I played with them too but got selected from Glagow Schools Select to go to ibrox.

They could try their luck with that I suppose although quite hard to track down old papers . If that is the case I expect a chap on the door soon cos my name was.never out of that old rangers newspaper .. Hi mark. Fancy a cuppa and a biccy? So mark now ypu are here. How the Fuck do u expect to get out of here.  ? 

3 minutes ago, deco19761 said:

The rangers news reported on the rangers supporters boys club and that was a separate entity from those that played within the youth system.at ibrox. Certainly a few players i playes with at the RSBC went onto the youth aystfm.at ibrox. I played with them too but got selected from Glagow Schools Select to go to ibrox.

They could try their luck with that I suppose although quite hard to track down old papers . If that is the case I expect a chap on the door soon cos my name was.never out of that old rangers newspaper .. Hi mark. Fancy a cuppa and a biccy? So mark now ypu are here. How the Fuck do u expect to get out of here.  ? 

Through your urinal or letter box the rat like bastard. Make sure he doesn't scratch or bite you. Full suit and gloves on mate :thumbup:

20 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Or go to Torbetts flat to which he doesn't actually need a passport! ??

Wit, is the guy still alive?

Yet they don't harass the cunt. He'll know where all the skeletons are. Them and the cops should be all over the known ones. What a cunt of a media we have :megaanguish:

39 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

For someone who is supposed to watching the media like a hawk you don't know very much. 

Do you honestly think i sit all day everyday contacting the media through email and phone calls ? What gives you the right to question what i do, If you want to pay me on a full time basis then ask away, Until then you just be happy and glad that there are people(Not only me) that do this free gratis and in their own free time.