Get To F*** Warburton.

Clemdog

2 hours ago, Bighouse said:

The season is a write off and we were awful on the night, but what magic wand is going to be waived and how would sacking the manager in February not further derail our season?

The people calling for Warburtons head are same clowns who will be singing his praises if we string a few wins together. This is our first year back after the attempted destruction of our club. People lose sight of that reality too often.

If he's still getting it wrong by September/October by all means sack him, but to do it now is completely counter productive and, in my opinion, would send us into a bigger tailspin than we're already in.

Now kindly go fuck yourself.

A fucking taig right there

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, BigBearButt said:

Cant believe some of the comments on this thread and some of the names the Rangers manager is being called.

Have a fuckin word with yourselves

Desperate times call for desperate measures, his previous Hertz away game had people calling for his head, myself included but after seemingly having  a plan B against the sheep and hertz at home he had a stay of execution. Sadly it proved to be a false dawn and his inability to not only not learn from the previous debacle but actually get humiliated is the final straw.

Said it before but even in the days of septic having dross like Carl Muggleton and Gary Gillespie I honestly can't remember a time when we were as far ahead of them as they are in front of us now on points?

And our 9IAR team would smash the septic team as it is now which just goes to show how bad a gaffer MW is.

40 minutes ago, thetrurobear said:

Sick. John grieg was my hero as a player, but this reminds me of his stint as manager. Regretfully warbs has to go. Even mcinnes would be an improve on this pish ffs. Needs mr King to step in and appoint a top notch coach. For me de boerr is a good shout. The right manager would get us close to the tarriers. They are overrated . Rodgers was found out in England. I'd also be happy with monk or dyche. Uf no improvement by end of February MAKE THE CHANGE.. 

Absolutely fucking no chance of the two you mentioned.

2 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

firstly,,,,i haven't read thru 11 pages.

If MW went.....who could do a better job WITH WHAT / WHO WE HAVE?

genuine question.

I'm sure whoever comes in won't do a worse job. We have a weak spineless team with no leadership on or off the park combined with amateurish management decisions. He's got to go.

6 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

........................................................... and who is available

genuine question.

The boardroom will need to change first mate

Just now, ianb1547 said:

........................................................... and who is available

genuine question.

Don't know mate, but I think settling for what we have just because it's there is what the gaffer himself is doing with the team.

In my humble, under every great manager every player knows that the boss can be a ruthless bastard when he wants to be. They usually perform better because they know he's choosing not to be. I just don't see any of that ruthless streak with MW.

9 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

genuine question.

Personally I would bring someone in to steady the ship short term and make a permanent appointment in the summer.

Don't know who's in and out of a job at the minute but I am sure more than a few experienced British gaffers are kicking around right now looking to re-establish themselves at a club the size of Rangers and would be willing to take the job short term.

Bringing in a permanent manager now would be a mistake would rather take the time and get it 100% right than rush into it.

Heartbreaking that it's come to this. Love Warburton and last season was a brilliant experience under his watch, but sadly the train has well and truly come off the tracks. 

Still have no idea who to bring in - and anyone who suggests McInnes or Billy Davies can go get fucked! 

His remit is to get us second place and into Europe and i'm pretty sure at the end of the season most would be happy with that.

Here's another thing to ponder for the "Warburton needs to go" People.

Warburton goes along with Weir and their backroom staff... Who takes over as interim manager straight away ?

9 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

His remit is to get us second place and into Europe and i'm pretty sure at the end of the season most would be happy with that.

Warburton goes along with Weir and their backroom staff... Who takes over as interim manager straight away ?

:duh:

45 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

so who comes in? Billy Davies? :rofl:

the question was...who could do a better job..........give us a name who is available...and likely to take the job

(and you honestly think Lee Wallace is not a leader??)

It wasnt a question though was it, it was a half arsed attempt to justify inaction. 

And no offense to site members but I dont think there are any that are sufficiently connected to give a valid appraisal on candidate availability. Besides fall guys are useful at the minute. 

33 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Well thats what Dave and his blazer boys have spent all their time downsizing expectations for. Some people actually buy into that. Probably the same sort that win Nigerian lotteries. 

4 hours ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

That's just battered wife syndrome , can't get rid of him because nobody else is there 

By the looks of it we're in for an ugly few months trying to scrape second place. 

Sack Warburton the now he's had enough chances and still keeps making the same mistakes he's wasted all the money he has had. £2 million for Garner a player that had been piss poor for Preston last season is laughable when it was a new defence we badly needed. Our results away from home are horrendous for a team that has spent far more money than anyone in Scottish fitba apart fae the tims. Bring in McLeish till the end of the season and see how he gets on as he can't do any worse! He knows what it is to be a rangers manager and he wnt put up wae players not giving it there all for the team! 

Wow.

Yes most would've taken second. However nobody I know on my bus or my circle of mates would've taken clinging onto second (Aberdeen have a game in hand) and the tarriers 25 ahead by the first day in February

Another thing I do not understand is we had a very good organiser of our defence when he was playing in DW. It certainly was not his speed of movement that kept him playing at 40+.

So why is it so bad now. Yes players are poor but just watch us at cross balls, corners etc and we are so disorganised.