I hope it doesn’t happen, they are in very good form 

We thought we did enough to win the cup after the semi last year, on the lead up we didn’t win 1 game

We can be so bad at times, no Manager on this run of results can survive defeat to Morton

Bad as our away form is we don’t hammer anyone at home, always a struggle

If MW is still here for Morton he has to win the tie

2 minutes ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

He's manager of Rangers. The opposition doesn't matter he has to win every game.

He has been running out of favours, would this not be the tipping point,?

It’s the only chance of a trophy this season, going out at home to Morton, a strong possibility based on recent form 

Just now, offminorthreat said:

Ffs if we lose to Morton I am going to fly the 24 hours over from Oz and boot the guy in the arse myself. 

Watched them destroy Ayr on Saturday, game was on Alba

Just the sort of team with an old head in charge to take advantage of Kiernan & Co 

"run of results" - we have been beaten twice and drew once since the start of December - having dispatched our two nearest rivals in the process - and are second in the league. I think you mean "performance" wise don't you?  

Morton will be cannon fodder and that's the truth. Stop predicting doom and gloom ffs - and change that avatar their not yours

12 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

"run of results" - we have been beaten twice and drew once since the start of December - having dispatched our two nearest rivals in the process - and are second in the league. I think you mean "performance" wise don't you?  

Morton will be cannon fodder and that's the truth. Stop predicting doom and gloom ffs - and change that avatar their not yours

Somebody's pissed off, Keyser.

14 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I honestly don't think this will be the case. Jim Duffy has them organised and playing well, we definitely can't take them for granted!

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Somebody's pissed off, Keyser.

No wonder F&E, can't stand our support some times - it's OK to moan like fuck about what has been but making shit up about things to come is just surrender monkey stuff. 

Let's be positive, supportive and at least hope and pray things will change - it's all we can do as supporters....  NO surrender an all that.

2 minutes ago, Cobham said:

I honestly don't think this will be the case. Jim Duffy has them organised and playing well, we definitely can't take them for granted!

we won't take them for granted that's for sure but I honestly think we will do them.... just a feeling nothing else..

No surrender

5 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

No wonder F&E, can't stand our support some times - it's OK to moan like fuck about what has been but making shit up about things to come is just surrender monkey stuff. 

Let's be positive, supportive and at least hope and pray things will change - it's all we can do as supporters....  NO surrender an all that.

Especially at home to Morton because they beat Ayr :lol:

Last line made me laugh.

36 minutes ago, novosleftboot said:

Let's get Ross County pumped before worrying about this game. That said, anything other than 2 wins in the next 2 games should see him off.

He should be off now. His time has ran out for me. Its not just the result, its his tactics, formation, signings, subs - everything is wrong

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

we won't take them for granted that's for sure but I honestly think we will do them.... just a feeling nothing else..

No surrender

Don't get me wrong, it's entirely possible we'll gub them but they are definitely in a really good run and will cause us problems given our inability to defend!