standup

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Didn't get the rewards", I feel sorry for him but he isn't good enough. Hasn't even tried to find a formation that makes us play better.

For all he knows this team could thrive with a 3-5-2, 4-4-2 or 4-5-1 but he hasn't even fucking checked or tried it

He is his own worst enemy

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I don't get your point

Perhaps instead of checking the stats he should have tearing his players a new arsehole? Maybe that instead of winning games he is more interested in the stats.... who gives an actual fuck how many chances we had.. or how many corners... i would prefer to have 1 shot on goal and 1 goal to win it

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

I don't get your point

Do you think Souness ,Smith or Jock Wallace would be firing statistics like that immediately after another woeful performance by the team ? The guy is a PC office manager and should never be near anything to do with the game.

1 minute ago, Bakbear said:

Perhaps instead of checking the stats he should have tearing his players a new arsehole? Maybe that instead of winning games he is more interested in the stats.... who gives an actual fuck how many chances we had.. or how many corners... i would prefer to have 1 shot on goal and 1 goal to win it

You're assuming he checked the stats, he is from a financial background, perhaps he just has a good memory for that type of thing?

Absolute shitebag of a man

you can't even say he's a loser because he is neither a winner or a loser, he's not even a football man. 

A few years ago he was a rich guy selling stocks now he is the manager of Rangers to stroke his ego because he wants to play a football management 

enough is enough 

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

You're assuming he checked the stats, he is from a financial background, perhaps he just has a good memory for that type of thing?

He says "apparently" so someone has told him or he has checked... i guess the point is that the number of chances doesn't matter... we are too excited about possession, chances, corners.... too much toothless pretty patterns that counts for nothing. He says it himself but doesn't do anything to change it on the pitch