What's the beef with king

BroomloanBear

What's the score with King being such a dick. Lets point one thing out here, There is fucking no one else that is willing to pump in the millions people are expecting. Secondly, have a look at the signings, Kiernon, Wilson, Barton, Rossiter, Niko, Garner, Senderos, Dodoo, o'hallaran ,Crooks and Windass. All fucking unqualified disasters in my book and why with this track record are you going to back that slimey rat cunt Warburton even more. This season has been fucked by pish signings and an inability to addresse key areas such as central defense, right back and Def midfield along with someone that knows where the back of the net is. Let's all start getting behind the next gaffer until they address this fucking mess and put us in a position where we look like a decent investment

Rant over

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, BroomloanBear said:

What's the score with King being such a dick. Lets point one thing out here, There is fucking no one else that is willing to pump in the millions people are expecting. Secondly, have a look at the signings, Kiernon, Wilson, Barton, Rossiter, Niko, Garner, Senderos, Dodoo, o'hallaran ,Crooks and Windass. All fucking unqualified disasters in my book and why with this track record are you going to back that slimey rat cunt Warburton even more. This season has been fucked by pish signings and an inability to addresse key areas such as central defense, right back and Def midfield along with someone that knows where the back of the net is. Let's all start getting behind the next gaffer until they address this fucking mess and put us in a position where we look like a decent investment

Rant over

Agree with some of this but tbh I actually think the team is more than capable of mounting a far better challenge than what we have been doing so far this season I reckon a change in tactics and different approach we may see better performances for the remainder of the season 

44 minutes ago, BroomloanBear said:

Rant over

Well just this season alone has he actually been over for any games? Has he spouted a lot of piss at times? What about turning up for the old firm game at new year to show support for our 66 brothers and sisters lost. Or what about sitting back about nd doing jackshit when David Murray was in charge. Or saying to boycott season tickets, the administration 2 claims every other month. He is a liability and a liar that looks out for himself 

£38,000,000 invested by King and the 3 bears ( including Kings first spell) and not a penny taken out.

" pyrue raging man" "pyure King disnae care about Rangers"

Not even sure if the haters even know why they don't like King other than the fact they need to be different from the majority of the Rangers support.

3 minutes ago, Albertz 78 said:

£38,000,000 invested by King and the 3 bears ( including Kings first spell) and not a penny taken out.

" pyrue raging man" "pyure King disnae care about Rangers"

Not even sure if the haters even know why they don't like King other than the fact they need to be different from the majority of the Rangers support.

He's a lying convicted crook , with debatable business practices . Not the type of person we should have in a position of influence at Ibrox .

Some are so far up his arsehole though that none of the above matters .

9 minutes ago, MARK92GERS said:

Agree with some of this but tbh I actually think the team is more than capable of mounting a far better challenge than what we have been doing so far this season I reckon a change in tactics and different approach we may see better performances for the remainder of the season 

Aye mate I'd agree. I think the cavalier approach leaves individuals exposed and this tiki tac football just isn't going to wash with the standard of player we have. If we start playing to the strengths we have rather than just plugging guys into 433 the we can go on and nail second place 

1 hour ago, BroomloanBear said:

Rant over

Who signed Warburton and Weir?  My beef with King is he's a proven liar and as such I don't trust what he says to be the truth whether that be how much he's personally invested or the circumstances surrounding our ex/manager.

We could have moved Warburton on in the summer, amicably, and at no cost.  The way King has conducted this it looks like it'll drag through the courts costing us money.

I have nothing against king just now no matter who it is I will always be on the edge  as will never trust anyone again after the shit out great club has been through. 

The only people I trust is our amazing fans and I know they will always be there to see us through the bad and the good days again.

Dnt even trust all these so called rangers men that used to play for us or be connected with us. 

14 minutes ago, willygers4life said:

Well just this season alone has he actually been over for any games? Has he spouted a lot of piss at times? What about turning up for the old firm game at new year to show support for our 66 brothers and sisters lost. Or what about sitting back about nd doing jackshit when David Murray was in charge. Or saying to boycott season tickets, the administration 2 claims every other month. He is a liability and a liar that looks out for himself 

When David Murray was in charge there was a 50 million pound tax case hanging over us. He's a businessman not an idiot. Secondly I'm not adverse to anyone else coming in but right now no cunt wants to touch us so untill such times as this changes then I'd rather the devil I know.

I like king. If the board show ambition with their choice in gaffer and improve the side in the summer we can't (but will complain). People forget the end of the Murray era, Whyte and greens subsequent reigns. 

He has my backing - which is fickle and if Billy Davies takes the helm it will be gone lol

2 minutes ago, Coop said:

Who signed Warburton and Weir?  My beef with King is he's a proven liar and as such I don't trust what he says to be the truth whether that be how much he's personally invested or the circumstances surrounding our ex/manager.

We could have moved Warburton on in the summer, amicably, and at no cost.  The way King has conducted this it looks like it'll drag through the courts costing us money.

First point is that you don't know that it's going to go through court yet. Secondly, do you really want someone in charge that's working there ticket and trying to fuck off early. What message does that send to the players. I suspect some of them will have suspicions about this prior to it all kicking off. We've already had him taking off out best player against hearts to "look after" another teams asset. We're in a battle now to get second and don't need this type of pish man management

16 minutes ago, Fred H Crawford said:

He's a lying convicted crook , with debatable business practices . Not the type of person we should have in a position of influence at Ibrox .

Some are so far up his arsehole though that none of the above matters .

He paid his dues in the form of almost £50m in back taxes and the case was dropped end of story. 

1 minute ago, Albertz 78 said:

He paid his dues in the form of almost £50m in back taxes and the case was dropped end of story. 

Ah right , so it happened in a different country a wee while ago and therefore is no longer relevant .

As I said , some are so far up his arsehole  .

No particular beef with King. What I don't like is that he says more than he should on some things and not enough on others. There was no need to stick the knife in about where he thinks we are in his statement or drop in the remarks about Warburton using us as a stepping stone. So what. If he has resigned and his resignation accepted, the other stuff is irrelevant and designed only to paint the departing manager in a poor light. On the other side, I welcome his reiterated commitment to spending on the team and expect him to see it through. If he and the Board had lost faith in Warburton, that's fine, Replace him, but the whispering campaign and self-serving statements are not the way to go about it. I think it was the Barton episode that soured relations rather than the Cup loss, disappointing as that was, as it showed a side of Warburton that was weak, stubborn and contained a huge error of judgement. Everything else, (injuries, poor form, goal droughts, new players not playing) rightly or wrongly, became evidence against.

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Shite!

Convicted after dodging it for umpteen years. SARS JUDGE on the glib and shameless liar.

OK Dave.

Right so he's got a black mark against his past. So whats your suggestion. Get him to fuck and bring in ....... ???. If your going to punt him at least suggest who's going to come in and do a better job whilst Ashley has our commercial deals by the bollocks. 

9 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Shite!

Convicted after dodging it for umpteen years. SARS JUDGE on the glib and shameless liar.

OK Dave.

Rangers were accused of not paying tax on EBTs so you automatically believe Dr Heidi Poon when she was critical of Rangers in the FTT?

Dont be so gullible to think that everything a judge says is 100% gospel.