Edinburgh Derby

G.E.C.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, The Monk said:

To be fair, if we get past Hamilton it looks like it`ll be the tims, sheep and Hibs in the semi`s so either way we`ll have to play one of the worstcunts.

That will be a laugh getting beat off one of those cunts :megaanguish:

Just found out a hibs fan I know (used to be a mate til he bumped me money) paid £50 for a ticket tonight. He asked a steward if he could run to shop at half time for fags and when he came back it was a different steward and he couldn't get back in. £50 for one half :lol::lol: get it up the cunt

30 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Just found out a hibs fan I know (used to be a mate til he bumped me money) paid £50 for a ticket tonight. He asked a steward if he could run to shop at half time for fags and when he came back it was a different steward and he couldn't get back in. £50 for one half :lol::lol: get it up the cunt

What goes around comes around

1 hour ago, Captain Hilts said:

I'm hoping we avoid the spoonburners tbh. Any decent well organised side would pump us, especially them as they have that bitter ratbag as their manager.

it'll either be them, the sheep or the tims, we canny avoid all three of them, well, at least I hope we can't.

7 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

it'll either be them, the sheep or the tims, we canny avoid all three of them, well, at least I hope we can't.

Defeats off any of them would obviously be horrible, but taking a tanking from they junkie bastards whilst they are in a lower division would be excruciating.

8 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Some of their scum fans invading the pitch again, see what happens when you don't punish for shit like this? Until the SFA actually do something it'll keep happening and it'll keep getting worse. 

Celebrated about 5 yards on the pitch with their players, fuck all wrong.