Dave King getting divorced ......

Tommy Bluenose

7 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Tommy stop stealing your hard working Protestant neighbour'sĀ wi fi and fuck off ya beggar.

I see I'm as popular as the clamp in a brothel here Bro ? I'm just stating what I heard . No offence intended here .Ā 

17 minutes ago, Tommy Bluenose said:

I've heard a rumour that Dave King is getting divorced . Heard his wife Ladina has the house in her name . Any other bears heard this rumour ? How will it affect his 30m kids inheritance for Rangers ?Ā 

It's Valentines day have some morals.

2 minutes ago, Tommy Bluenose said:

I'm sure everyone is a tarrier when they first join this forum . Just stating my opinion on what I heard . Don't shoot the messenger Bro ?

You obviously went to a catholic school since you cant even use a full stop correctly.

Just now, Frank Harrison said:

You obviously went to a catholic school since you cant even use a full stop correctly.

Sorry I went to the same school as Ian Ferguson mate . It was close to the piggery as well . Apology for the lack of full stops . My phone is playing up here ?

2 minutes ago, Tommy Bluenose said:

Sorry I went to the same school as Ian Ferguson mate . It was close to the piggery as well . Apology for the lack of full stops . My phone is playing up here ?

Tommy Timmy Taigy TattieĀ 

We didn't touch children, live with that ya mess.

25 minutes ago, Tommy Bluenose said:

I've heard a rumour that Dave King is getting divorced . Heard his wife Ladina has the house in her name . Any other bears heard this rumour ? How will it affect his 30m kids inheritance for Rangers ?Ā 

What is your opinion on penn state justice for Celtic fc?Ā 

• gogzy locked this topic