***Manager/DOF rumours thread***

Andy.little

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

You'd need to ask the headline writers ffs how any cunt on hear meant to answer that........... 

No, The club need to ask the papers what they're playing at and clarify they've not approached anyone without the clubs permission for their target.

2 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

No, The club need to ask the papers what they're playing at and clarify they've not approached anyone without the clubs permission for their target.

The club should just be concentrating in getting the right guys in the right positions and the shit papers can speculate all they like!

If the club keep releasing  statements saying something is false then when they don't release one on a particular bit of speculation then everyone will know it's true.

Also, if they lie and say everything is false then it's just as good as saying nothing and people will associate the club with being untruthful.

4 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Go and make the dinner ffs...

Rangers  " press scum what are you playing at?

Press "selling papers"

end of conversation 

7 minutes ago, RDFM said:

If the club keep releasing  statements saying something is false then when they don't release one on a particular bit of speculation then everyone will know it's true.

Also, if they lie and say everything is false then it's just as good as saying nothing and people will associate the club with being untruthful.

I understand about releasing statements willy nilly,  Al-Gharafa felt the need to release a statement to say it's not true. so they must have taken the speculation seriously. We should confirm it is an untruth 

Guest Lloyd72
5 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I understand about releasing statements willy nilly,  Al-Gharafa felt the need to release a statement to say it's not true. so they must have taken the speculation seriously. We should confirm it is an untruth 

Maybe it isn't untrue

6 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

That's ridiculous.

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

So your saying the board would do negotiations behind another club's back. I know our board are foolish but I don't think that they would be that foolish 

They would not be the first nor the last to have done it.

10 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

You're not all there eh?

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

Why would Al-Gharafa feel the need to release a statement to say it's not true. They'd only do that if they had taken the speculation seriously

Fucking hell

4 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I don't think so - I think it would show professionalism. 

No it would show amateurism going about saying "That's not true" then they would say "Yes it is" and it would become a war of statements.

It doesn't happen ever because football club owners know how dumb it would be.

1 minute ago, RDFM said:

No it would show amateurism going about saying "That's not true" then they would say "Yes it is" and it would become a war of statements.

It doesn't happen ever because football club owners know how dumb it would be.

so why have Al-Gharafa felt the need to release a statement to say it's not true? 

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

A what age is sweetheart game Ill go about 6months

She's either a master troll, or the most clueless cunt to ever speak about football

19 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Why would Al-Gharafa feel the need to release a statement to say it's not true. They'd only do that if they had taken the speculation seriously

In all honesty, who cares!? We have bigger things to worry and moan about than some mid table Qatari outfit!

Neither, I was hoping this board we're conducting finding a new manager in a professional way.  There's no reason why they can't offer Al-Gharafa a common courtesy statement to confirm they agree with their statement, that it is an untruth.

Just now, Sweetheart said:

Neither, I was hoping this board we're conducting finding a new manager in a professional way.  There's no reason why they can't offer Al-Gharafa a common curtsy statement to confirm they agree with there statement that it is an untruth.

What in the name of fuck is that??