Enjoy it ya c**ts

Teddy bear 1873

Just now, Teddy bear 1873 said:

Really hate this pish but it'll no be like this forever, they should enjoy it while it lasts.

were shite but we will come back stronger than what we are now and a really cannie wait tae get it right up them so scumdee fans just enjoy it while it last

How? I feel ur pain... but i just cant see how we will come back 

Fuck knows lol just a right bastard of a manger tae boot there baws might be a start but we all know this will no last, bigger team bigger support etc, just get this shit season bye n next we go again hopefully better squad maybe King will stick some more cash maybe he'll no but it cannie get much worse can it

2 minutes ago, M4XGERSBF3 said:

I am honestly not fucking surprised we got beat. We keep going backwards and feels like a mountain to climb scunnered right now:depressed:

Same, before the match I said I could see us not getting a result but would try to stay positive - I shouldn't have bothered.

2 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Same, before the match I said I could see us not getting a result but would try to stay positive - I shouldn't have bothered.

Thats exactly it mate we all stay optimistic and get fuck all back. The supports there home and away just not the desire from the team. It might just simply be the team are no where near good enough and this is there all. 

12 minutes ago, Teddy bear 1873 said:

Really hate this pish but it'll no be like this forever, they should enjoy it while it lasts.

were shite but we will come back stronger than what we are now and a really cannie wait tae get it right up them so scumdee fans just enjoy it while it last

Resorted to similar thoughts watching yet another Tavernier-Halliday-Miller episode in making them look good - this is as good as it gets for the rest. We won't have to put up with players worse than theirs forever.

9 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Aww fuck off.

See this cringefest patter saying "we'll come through this stronger" it means nothing.

how cringefest lol, wits wrong wi hoping fur better you doom n gloom patters cringefest.

club the size of ours n u think well no come back stronger gies peace

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

How will we come back stronger?

One decent centre back we would be stronger, one decent striker, dm  or formation, manager but we do look rudderless, rabbit in headlights but no all is lost get this season by hopefully finish second, no like sheep will go unbeaten till end of season no saying we will but they'll no either 

Aye we'll be back at the top soon. We'll only get stronger. Enjoy it while it lasts. Blah blah blah.

We've had nearly 6 years of this pish and I'm fucking sick of it. We have a team full of imposters, a board that lacks ambition (putting it kindly) and a manager's vacancy that is about as attractive as ramming a cactus up your hoop.

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

Aye we'll be back at the top soon. We'll only get stronger. Enjoy it while it lasts. Blah blah blah.

We've had nearly 6 years of this pish and I'm fucking sick of it. We have a team full of imposters, a board that lacks ambition (putting it kindly) and a manager's vacancy that is about as attractive as ramming a cactus up your hoop.

Your right we need investment in first team, but that's surely a given when a new manager does come in, hopefully steady the ship till of of the season and see what summer brings

Just now, The Godfather said:

Beat the chest shite. 

Whistling the sash and saying FTP isn't going to fix how far we have fallen, we need a fucking miracle to get out this pish because we are skint and jam packed with shite footballers. 

Its shite and painful but am no beating Ma chest, just need tae see past this, certain players need tae take a good look at themselves and murty has been given a shit deal.

will the board get the right man in? Who knows wits going on in their heeds but am hopeful and with a good experienced manager who knows what these players are capable of maybe he'll get them playing and we'll get second 

To quote a great man:
"Our very success, gained you will agree by skill, will draw more people than ever to see it. And that will benefit many more clubs than Rangers. Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase. It is healthy for us. We will never hide from it. Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome. That has been the philosophy of the Rangers since the days of the gallant pioneers."

1 hour ago, Teddy bear 1873 said:

I think thats the No Surrender attitude we were brought up with but in the cold light of day it's a bit hard to see how we come out of this anytime soon or how we get back to the top of the tree, bottom line is we need some major investment in the Football side of things and I'm no sure where thats coming from.

Live in hope but I'm no gonna kid myself on it'll get better anytime soon without a genuine reason

4 minutes ago, Sulla said:

To quote a great man:
"Our very success, gained you will agree by skill, will draw more people than ever to see it. And that will benefit many more clubs than Rangers. Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase. It is healthy for us. We will never hide from it. Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome. That has been the philosophy of the Rangers since the days of the gallant pioneers."

To quote Del boy " don't give me that old cobblers"

1 hour ago, Teddy bear 1873 said:

We run at a loss just to field that shite.  How do we appreciably improve without spending money we don't have?

14 minutes ago, Coop said:

We run at a loss just to field that shite.  How do we appreciably improve without spending money we don't have?

That's for the board tae sort no that am that confident in them it's a sorry state but no way we're like this forever what I am confident in is that we will come out the other side of this and be better for it