Will todays result change anything

KingKirk

We can't afford to limp along until the end of the season a new manager should be installed ASAP that is if one we want is available just now.

What I don't want is a rushed job the next appointment needs to be the correct one we really can't afford to fuck it up again.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

You've got us in administration and about to go out of business... So anything is possible mate

How are we going to pay all the loans to various unknown lenders when after record season tickets sales we still had to borrow 3 million pounds, you tell me?

Why does that not concern anyone.?

I think the board have decided "we'll take our time and make the right decision for Rangers". That tells me, we haven't got a fucking clue what to do so we'll take ages to make a decision.  So after today's shambles, no, nothing will change. 

Was beginning to type more of a response re. today's tactics and then just thought "I can't be arsed"

Just now, Moody Blue said:

I think the board have decided "we'll take our time and make the right decision for Rangers". That tells me, we haven't got a fucking clue what to do so we'll take ages to make a decision.  So after today's shambles, no, nothing will change. 

Was beginning to type more of a response re. today's tactics and then just thought "I can't be arsed"

They have took over Warburton motto of Plan B is to do Plan A better.

4 minutes ago, jim beam said:

We can't afford to limp along until the end of the season a new manager should be installed ASAP that is if one we want is available just now.

What I don't want is a rushed job the next appointment needs to be the correct one we really can't afford to fuck it up again.

Do you get the impression that there is anyone running the club who know who they want, and that they will get that person in? I still don't think they know.

Just now, slimjim1690 said:

I very much doubt Garner has the brains to have worked that one out.

I'm not so sure mate, Everything is a fucking shambles at the moment and as much as it fucking pains me to say it we could be on the receiving end of a bloody good hiding against them so would not be surprised in the slightest if he just doesn't fancy it and thought fuck it take a booking and try and duck the flak by not being on the fucking pitch, Just my opinion but then again I ama fucking cynic by nature

Just now, Smile said:

They have took over Warburton motto of Plan B is to do Plan A better.

Uncannily, it was like the mhanks game at the paedodome; the two in midfield were getting outnumbered and nothing was done to tweak it immediately.  Changed at half time at 2-1, started well but then Brenda brought on Armstrong to drop him back behind where Rogic was and game changed before the sending off and capitulation. 

I can't remember the last time when we've watched us and seen a tweak of tactics that change the game to our benefit. 

6 minutes ago, Smile said:

How are we going to pay all the loans to various unknown lenders when after record season tickets sales we still had to borrow 3 million pounds, you tell me?

Why does that not concern anyone.?

unknown lenders hahahaha stopped reading after that...

I think it will be difficult trying to give the team right now to anyone of note with the Celtic game coming up. We know it's going to be a mauling whoever is in charge. No top manager or long term appointment will want that on his record. After the Parkhead game we may see something happen. 

The players we have are just not good enough. Our 2 best, outfield, players are Kenny Miller, and Clint Hill, both past their best, which just goes to show how bad we are.

Barrie McKay can be really good, or goes missing when up against a decent full back. In a decent Rangers team, as in the past, Barrie would be just a squad player, nothing more.

We need a decent head coach in very, very soon, before we end up in a relegation fight.

It's plain to see and acknowledge that Murty is stretched way beyond his abilities and experience.   In fact, imo, it was absurd of the Board to even ask him to take on caretaker.   It's a decision of first order panic in my view.   And one which risks Murty being hung out to dry if more results like today happen and if the league position slips further.  No amount of games in the next month or so are going to propel Murty's managerial experience and abilities to the level needed to be a proper and effective interim manager of Rangers.    The Board are having a laugh at the Support for appointing him then and for failing to appoint someone patently more suitable.

Since they are, imo, engaged in taking the Support for granted by appointing Murty as the man to gee the team up to get second and so on how about this for a possibility ...............could they bring back McCoist as interim?    Could it really be any worse?  (that sort of answers itself but anyhow......)

Just now, Turnberry18 said:

Do you get the impression that there is anyone running the club who know who they want, and that they will get that person in? I still don't think they know.

In all honesty I really think they will take the time to get a management team in that will not get the fans excited the criteria will be someone that can work on a slim budget whilst trying to overhaul the Tarriers.

It will be a thankless task and that alone will rule out anybody that can afford to pick and choose a club.

For what it's worth I would like to see someone like Vitor Pereira.

1 minute ago, Moody Blue said:

Uncannily, it was like the mhanks game at the paedodome; the two in midfield were getting outnumbered and nothing was done to tweak it immediately.  Changed at half time at 2-1, started well but then Brenda brought on Armstrong to drop him back behind where Rogic was and game changed before the sending off and capitulation. 

I can't remember the last time when we've watched us and seen a tweak of tactics that change the game to our benefit. 

I think that is why we need a Manger in and quickly but will be tough to keep up the challenge to even Aberdeen at this rate.

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

unknown lenders hahahaha stopped reading after that...

Tell me who all the loans are when they are all due and who we owe all the money too.? You seem to be well informed.

Tell me how you think we will pay them back given we had record season ticket sales and borrowed 3 million again. Great you think it's a laugh watching us get financially fucked once again.

50 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Do you expect a interim or permanent appointment this week or is it a case of just getting to the summer and starting again.

I think we'll limp on until the summer personally

I would disappointed if that was the case KK - we really need to get the permanent fixture in place for a variety of reasons :-

(1) Assess the current squad and decide who can be jettisoned

(2) Identify positions & players required for next season

(3) Familiarise players with the system & style for next season

25 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Don't think your the only one dreading the game against them either, Looks like Garner was as well by getting himself unnecessarily booked to make sure he misses the game at saville towers, No Fucking Bottle, Absolute Fucking Disgrace

I thought Garner was poor today and missed an easy Header but we did pick up a wee bit after his goal but did not keep it up. 

We didn't start to play till 60 minutes in and by then the game was gone.

Today's result will not change a thing.

If and it's a big if that we're going to bring in a manager until the end of the season then the board better act quickly because this spineless side are currently just going into game to game without a care and hope in the world and being passed off the park without a care in the world, 

I'd love FDB but just don't see it a possibility from this board! 

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

Tell me who all the loans are when they are all due and who we owe all the money too.? You seem to be well informed.

Tell me how you think we will pay them back given we had record season ticket sales and borrowed 3 million again. Great you think it's a laugh watching us get financially fucked once again.

We owe millions to credit union mate coming next week to set up a direct debit and a repayment plan... Do you walk about with your eyes shut and fingers in your ears screaming out loud listening to no cunt.. Sounds like it

no point discussing the board or finances with you like pissin intae the wind.