Protest Ibrox 7pm unless we have an interim manager in

Bad Robot

8 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

But you don't feel anything negative towards this Board and the fanboy's who helped put them there..???...C'mon tae fuck..Open your eyes...

I'm not an idiot and my eyes are wide open in anticipation of our next appointments which are more important to our club than criticising a board who we have no alternative to. If someone gives me an alternative to our board I'll be all ears. I could spend all day ranting about Waghorns RIGHT foot but it'd be as futile as ranting about the only owner we have or are likely to have for a while. As for the "fanboys" I'm literally not interested in that shite as RM only accepts the kicking of them and I don't have a dog in that fight.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Continually knocking the only show in town with no alternative is a bit of a weary comeback. There is nobody interested in putting money into Rangers so it's FUTILE to keep repeating the same anti board pish .

So cough up the money, give thanks to the board and bask in their goodness.

Oh dear.

50 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Who's your choice of interim manager ?you obviously have one in mind if you're ahead of the board. I'll make it easy for you , give me a 1st 2nd 3rd choice so the RM can castigate you for poor choices ?. 

I would take any manager who is out of work and willing to take it short term.

The short term part is probably the reason why we've got no one in or it just suits the board to close their eyes and hope everything will turn out ok but in reality it's  fast turning to a nightmare with even the Euro spot in jeopardy if we continue to freefall.

If hearts win today and Wednesday they're above us.

Same goes for St J if our players have another nightmare on Wednesday night and to be perfectly honest this could happen as our team is that fragile and there are no leaders on that park or the touch line.

Sitting 5th place could be a reality on Wednesday night that's why if nothing changes by then, then we really need to voice our anger that this isn't acceptable.

Sitting on our hands isn't an option.

IMG_1948.PNG

6 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I would take any manager who is out of work and willing to take it short term.

The short term part is probably the reason why we've got no one in or it just suits the board to close their eyes and hope everything will turn out ok but in reality it's  fast turning to a nightmare with even the Euro spot in jeopardy if we continue to freefall.

If hearts win today and Wednesday they're above us.

Same goes for St J if our players have another nightmare on Wednesday night and to be perfectly honest this could happen as our team is that fragile and there are no leaders on that park or the touch line.

Sitting 5th place could be a reality on Wednesday night that's why if nothing changes by then, then we really need to voice our anger that this isn't acceptable.

Sitting on our hands isn't an option.

IMG_1948.PNG

"would take any manager who is out of work and willing to take it short term"

Your wish is granted, Davies in tomorrow ? . You happy with that ?

I'll always be thankful to this board for fighting to get us rid of the previous boards, but its becoming clearer they can't move us forward to the next level. I don't know who can because the past 5 years showed there is hardly a host of good businessmen wanting to help us out but with every passing week the tarriers seem to take another step forward whilst we stand still.

I dunno if its just how scunnered I am at the moment but Espanyolification seems a real threat to me just now.

1 hour ago, ianferguson said:

The amount of likes this daft comment has got proves either you wrong or that RM are not in accord with our support. 

A few likes is nothing considering the size of our support. Differing opinions are allowed on here, you'll find numerous posters have joined RM from FF for that very reason.

Loads of my mates are are still pro board and I'd say it is still is the majority opinion, they have been duped in my opinion but doesn't stop them being good Bluenoses.

7 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Bad Robot wants Davies ? ,that should take some heat off the board for 5 min's. 

I don't want Murty as he doesn't have the ability to manage a senior team as any manager would be a step up. Big Eck short term but as said, the short term is a risk for a managers reputation and my pessimism tells me the board will be going for a cheap short term option who will be a guy who in normal circumstances would be no where near it.

13 hours ago, theweebluenose said:

Too many in our support are more Loyal to King than Rangers, at any other Club there would have been protests by now.

Club 1872 and it's brainwashed membership for example.

It's bad when I look back at Fergus McCann and wonder if somewhere there's a bluenosed version to come and do for us what he did for the bheasts.

4 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I don't want Murty as he doesn't have the ability to manage a senior team. As said any manager would be a step up. Big Eck short term but as said, the short term is a risk for a managers reputation and my pessimism tells me the board will be going for a cheap short term option who will be a guy who in normal circumstances would be no where near it.

I played in the same school team as Davies and McPherson (Crookston castle) . Obsessed with football and top coach but has small man syndrome and maybe a little too much baggage for Gers job. I've no doubt short term he'd do the job but would need to curb his opinions and dogmatic style for longterm job.

18 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Bad Robot wants Davies ? ,that should take some heat off the board for 5 min's. 

It's quite clear we need somebody in till the end of the season and if it has to be that prick Davies then so be it,he'd be a million miles better than what we have the now.we are desperate let's not kid ourselves on here

Just now, gazza27 said:

It's quite clear we need somebody in till the end of the season and if it has to be that prick Davies then so be it,he'd be a million miles better than what we have the now.we are desperate let's not kid ourselves on here

well played by the board, the downsizing of expectations is coming along exactly to plan and in line with agreements made with slant eyes. 

2 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

I played in the same school team as Davies and McPherson (Crookston castle) . Obsessed with football and top coach but has small man syndrome and maybe a little too much baggage for Gers job. I've no doubt short term he'd do the job but would need to curb his opinions and dogmatic style for longterm job.

Long term we need an experienced someone with a precence about them and a winning mentality.

I'm not an idiot and my eyes are wide open in anticipation of our next appointments which are more important to our club than criticising a board who we have no alternative to. If someone gives me an alternative to our board I'll be all ears. I could spend all day ranting about Waghorns RIGHT foot but it'd be as futile as ranting about the only owner we have or are likely to have for a while. As for the "fanboys" I'm literally not interested in that shite as RM only accepts the kicking of them and I don't have a dog in that fight.

Mendacious is NOT the owner.

Replacing a board is NOT neccessarily the same as having a new owner with a new board, but a new board apointed by the majority of current shareholders passed by special resolution at an EGM or AGM.

2 hours ago, ianferguson said:

Continually knocking the only show in town with no alternative is a bit of a weary comeback. There is nobody interested in putting money into Rangers so it's FUTILE to keep repeating the same anti board pish .

With that attitude . No wonder we are, where we are now

1 hour ago, PRW. said:

I'll always be thankful to this board for fighting to get us rid of the previous boards, but its becoming clearer they can't move us forward to the next level. I don't know who can because the past 5 years showed there is hardly a host of good businessmen wanting to help us out but with every passing week the tarriers seem to take another step forward whilst we stand still.

I dunno if its just how scunnered I am at the moment but Espanyolification seems a real threat to me just now.

Someone who can get us a NOMAD, listed on AIM and underwrite a share issue A.S.P.  I believe investors would come forward if DK and PM were voted out of office. The way forward is an EGM to vote them out of office.

You would accept that RM , we are all individuals with no allegiance to any other groups though eh?

We all have our own opinions ,not driven by selfish greed and power . You would agree with that  eh ?

You would accept most of the above people want this board out eh ??

The same group of people ,you are enjoying having regular debate with  eh ?

So if RM accepts the kicking of them . It is fair to say ,most have just made "their own minds up " about it without agenda or brainwashing ??

14 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

SHOW ME THE DEE. . . . . . . .

I MEAN GEEZE THE MANAGERS JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John-Brown.jpg

For a start Bomber would have these under performing, overpaid fkwits hiding in fear, bomber would do it for free, should be involved somewhere, we can`t get any lower!!!, passion would`nt be an issue!!!!