Boo'ing Andy Halliday onto the pitch

GOAT

52 minutes ago, gogzy said:

there were actually two people ITT that were sitting in the same area as GOAT who have came into this thread and said they heard it.

Either all three are lying, or some of you owe GOAT an apology.

What? At the time I wrote it I hadn't seen anybody agree that it had happened. Loads of people had liked the post, but none of them had actually heard it, which I found strange. I never actually passed comment on whether the OP was true as I have no idea. So I won't be apologising to anyone, but thanks for the wisdom.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

What? At the time I wrote it I hadn't seen anybody agree that it had happened. Loads of people had liked the post, but none of them had actually heard it, which I found strange. I never actually passed comment on whether the OP was true as I have no idea. So I won't be apologising to anyone, but thanks for the wisdom.

I didn't say you owed him an apology, I am saying that at the time of your post, two people had already posted and said they had heard it.

It's others that flat out say it didn't happen that probably should apoligise.

Just now, gogzy said:

I didn't say you owed him an apology, I am saying that at the time of your post, two people had already posted and said they had heard it.

It's others that flat out say it didn't happen that probably should.

Why did you quote me and say "some of you owe GOAT an apology" then?

Just now, Ger_onimo said:

Why did you quote me and say "some of you owe GOAT an apology" then?

I meant the royal "you" as in the thread posters.  The reason I quoted you was to point out that what you were saying was incorrect :p

Just realised this was at page 6 and would like to repeat that I did not hear it in SE3, but never said it did not happen and cannot see how it can be proved either way with so many different opinions :unsure: even if we can agree booooooing did happen, how can we be sure that it was directed at Halliday ??

I think we need to chill with this thread folks. :cheers:

I should add I am sure Goat started this thread because he believes it did happen. :thumbup:

Main stand front and centre, didn't hear any booing when he came on at all.  There was a lot of booing of the ref (justifiably so) but that was the only booing I heard.  OP,  how pished were you last night?:lol: