Boo'ing Andy Halliday onto the pitch

GOAT

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, GOAT said:

Naw it was aimed at Halliday and it wasn't just one or two people either.  I can't comment on other stands, but anyone that sits in the Copland is either deaf or a liar. 

Honestly mate, I didn't think it was directed at Halliday, it was at the ref. 

That said a lot of Bears around me shaking their head and oh fuck it's Halliday when he came on. 

42 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Probably the dodgy stream loyal. 

Well i thought any derision coming from the stands was aimed towards the referee.

I also think Murty felt he had to put Halliday on to try and help out the brutally exposed guy we have masquerading as a left back and captain.

I didn't hear any booing when he came on either. The ref was definitely booed around the same time though.

Booing players would be moronic.

3 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

I think they should be booed. In fact that's the least they deserve.

Its about time the knew how we feel rather than blowing smoke up their arse and chasing them around for autographs.

I think there's a difference between booing the team off the pitch after a shite performance than booing someone onto the pitch as a sub. 

3 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Honestly mate, I didn't think it was directed at Halliday, it was at the ref. 

That said a lot of Bears around me shaking their head and oh fuck it's Halliday when he came on. 

Head shaking is worse than booing in my opinion,maybe fans were booing the head shakers and not Halliday 

47 minutes ago, SJFC 2004 said:

Good seats mate if you are far enough back. An old guy like me can struggle a wee bit when the ball is up the Broomloan end. Lol.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt :lol:

11 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

I'm confused. 18 people have liked the OP but not a single one agrees that it happened?:confused:

there were actually two people ITT that were sitting in the same area as GOAT who have came into this thread and said they heard it.

Either all three are lying, or some of you owe GOAT an apology.

7 hours ago, GOAT said:

I think there's a difference between booing the team off the pitch after a shite performance than booing someone onto the pitch as a sub. 

I remember Young zelalem getting booed on and off in a game, Even at the Cup final the guy next to me said fucking hell Zelalems playing when they took him off he said fuck why are we taking him off he's playing well.

7 minutes ago, gogzy said:

there were actually two people ITT that were sitting in the same area as GOAT who have came into this thread and said they heard it.

Either all three are lying, or some of you owe GOAT an apology.

Weird eh,Why would Goat lie about this can posters not just accept that because they didn't hear it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

11 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I actually feel sorry for him if he does.

He's bound to know anyway. 

Hes from a Rangers supporting family so even though they obviously won't be telling him how pish he is, there'll be people telling him how pish they think the rest of the team are. 

A cousin of mine is good mates with Andy Little and Chris Hegarty and when they were here he used to tell me they were well aware of how fans felt towards the team and Ally.

So aye, he knows. 

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

Weird eh,Why would Goat lie about this can posters not just accept that because they didn't hear it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

If he said he heard booing then I believe him.   It's possible GOAT is mistaken on the target of the booing, but I believe he heard it.