Mckay.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, geneva_ger said:

Dog shagging mongoloid? Can discuss more later if you wish? 

"Mckay had been our best etc" ... Not understand.

I'm thinking however that you think McKay (and I'm assuming it's our Baz) has been good or even Rangers quality recently?

He is a confidence trickster.

I'll have 2 of whatever your having. 

I thought the first half he was poor today, like every other player apart from maybe Miller. In the second half he had about six runs down the wing going past the defender and got the ball across the six yard line but no one seemed to be trying to burst a gut to get on the end of the cross. 

I agree he lacks a fighting spirit, but I am hoping Pero can work on that side of his game. I am in the minority but I am not giving up on Barrie yet.

6 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I thought the first half he was poor today, like every other player apart from maybe Miller. In the second half he had about six runs down the wing going past the defender and got the ball across the six yard line but no one seemed to be trying to burst a gut to get on the end of the cross. 

I agree he lacks a fighting spirit, but I am hoping Pero can work on that side of his game. I am in the minority but I am not giving up on Barrie yet.

Miller was as poor as everybody else, never lacked effort though.

He didn't one successful cross as far as I remember, or pass for that matter.

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I am in the minority but I am not giving up on Barrie yet.

I empathise with you here but the number of threads (and performances) over the months and years on this indicates that the guy is not up to it I fear. He's lower division quality and sadly is not Rangers future.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Miller was as poor as everybody else, never lacked effort though.

He didn't one successful cross as far as I remember, or pass for that matter.

I was sitting in the Eas Enclosure and he was taking on their full back a few times and got a cross in, maybe not as good as I would have liked, but no one was trying to get to the near post to get on the end of them.

I was as annoyed as everyone today by the performance, but I do not think Barrie was the worst player either. 

Obviously we will not agree on this but that is what football is all about, opinions. 

5 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

I empathise with you here but the number of threads (and performances) over the months and years on this indicates that the guy is not up to it I fear. He's lower division quality and sadly is not Rangers future.

I have liked what he can do since he started playing and I am frustrated as anyone when he does not seem to be as up for games as I would like, but I am genuinely hopeful that Pedro can install more fight into his game. 

TIme will tell. :thumbup:

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I was sitting in the Eas Enclosure and he was taking on their full back a few times and got a cross in, maybe not as good as I would have liked, but no one was trying to get to the near post to get on the end of them.

I was as annoyed as everyone today by the performance, but I do not think Barrie was the worst player either. 

Obviously we will not agree on this but that is what football is all about, opinions. 

Doesn't matter if anyone was making a near post run today , I sat in the GF and watched him hit the first man with about every cross today. There is a player in there but he is so infuriating at times. Had the roasting of their RB today, who even sat on his arse feigning cramp at one point to get a breather, yet every ball he played in was poor. 

7 minutes ago, five stars said:

Barrie had a decent game. He set up our best chance in the first half and got in plenty of crosses in the second.

Which all hit the first man wearing a Motherwell strip. Sorry, but he was pish today. 

7 minutes ago, five stars said:

Barrie had a decent game. He set up our best chance in the first half and got in plenty of crosses in the second.

To say he had a decent game is beyond belief , if mediocrity is your level of decent then you would be better to follow some shite like Motherwell , we need to be better than decent.

1 minute ago, five stars said:

Give the guy a break. He's a huge talent and hopefully the best is yet to come from him.

I agree he is hugely talented, probably our best ball player, which is why i said he infuriates me at times with performances like today.

Ffs the lad set up what should have been 3 easy goals - waghorn - Miller and Gardner ( I think it was him missed the header) and folks still want to have a go - fuck sake that how we support these days - was by far our best player in the second half. Ffs if davie cooper was playing these days folk would be moaning that he was only one footed, never tracks back and is far to inconsistent to get a game!! Daft!