Jump to content

Season Ticket Renewal 17/18


Recommended Posts

We are currently updating our records in readiness for Season 2017/18. You may wish to replace or update the existing credit/debit card held on file, to ensure payments are collected successfully. 

Current details registered with us are: card ending**** 

To change or update your details, please click on the following secure link  Alternatively, print this email, complete the section below and return to the Ticket Centre either in person or by post. Please note due to changes in credit card compliance we can no longer accept changes by email or telephone.
 

Ticket Centre opening hours are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday 9am – 5pm, Thursday 9am – 6pm and Saturday 10am – 2pm.

 

Mailing Address: Rangers Ticket Centre, 150 Edmiston Drive, Glasgow, G51 2XD.

 

Never had any bother collecting the ££££ , looks a bit over eager , given that it's only March , no matter if they're updating their records or not 

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

When do season tickets normally go on sale? Going to get one for next season, never had one before.

Best to get on the waiting list? Assume they still have one. Last year those on the waiting list were allocated seats before the public sale happened.

https://rangers.co.uk/news/tickets/faq-waiting-list/

Link to post
Share on other sites

Mines was £375 including the games against the muck,so would I be right in thinking that it could be £400-450 with the European games?

Also,does anyone know how much the charge is if you want to sit in a different section? In the Broomloan rear atm and looking to move to the front so my wee brother can get the 2 old firm games.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, lidorfc said:

I think I'll just leave it, being sat next to Inigo is not a risk I am willing to take. Guy's the worst.

I know. My sheer enthusiasm would lead to my murder if I wasn't sat next to a couple of deaf OAPs.

S'alright mate, the seats next to, in front of and behind me are all taken and will be next year. You'll be safe.

Yay! :champagne:

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Mines was £375 including the games against the muck,so would I be right in thinking that it could be £400-450 with the European games?

Also,does anyone know how much the charge is if you want to sit in a different section? In the Broomloan rear atm and looking to move to the front so my wee brother can get the 2 old firm games.

For European games it was usually just a separate package for qualifiers, then a 3 match package for group stages mate. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

We are currently updating our records in readiness for Season 2017/18. You may wish to replace or update the existing credit/debit card held on file, to ensure payments are collected successfully. 

Current details registered with us are: card ending**** 

To change or update your details, please click on the following secure link  Alternatively, print this email, complete the section below and return to the Ticket Centre either in person or by post. Please note due to changes in credit card compliance we can no longer accept changes by email or telephone.
 

Ticket Centre opening hours are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday 9am – 5pm, Thursday 9am – 6pm and Saturday 10am – 2pm.

 

Mailing Address: Rangers Ticket Centre, 150 Edmiston Drive, Glasgow, G51 2XD.

 

Never had any bother collecting the ££££ , looks a bit over eager , given that it's only March , no matter if they're updating their records or not 

I got that email too. My debit card doesn't expire until 2018. I'm not really sure what I'm meant to do with this. Should I just ignore it as I have no changes? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I know. My sheer enthusiasm would lead to my murder if I wasn't sat next to a couple of deaf OAPs.

S'alright mate, the seats next to, in front of and behind me are all taken and will be next year. You'll be safe.

Yay! :champagne:

Well that is a relief, I will indeed get on the waiting list! I will phone them up the morra.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Aye but they'll no doubt increase the prices again because we'll (hopefully) be back in Europe again.

I think they'll freeze the prices next season for domestic STs, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did increase them

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, jintybear said:

I got that email too. My debit card doesn't expire until 2018. I'm not really sure what I'm meant to do with this. Should I just ignore it as I have no changes? 

I'm gonna ignore it , as I think it's just an early reminder that the 17/18 season tickets will be due soon 

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

 

 

Can just see you n Inigo rocking up to the game with yer packed lunches mate 

yass-sing.gif?w=726&h=408   

Stoating into Ibrox with my Thomas The Tank Engine lunch box. No skool like the old skool!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    • 09 August 2022 18:45 Until 20:45
      0  
      Rangers v Union Saint-Gilloise
      Ibrox Stadium
      UEFA Champions League Qualifying
×
×
  • Create New...