Club 1872 - Statement of Resignation

Just now, willygers4life said:

Who said there will be replacements brought in. Going by the email it's not something that's been suggested or thought of by the remaining  board members 

Good point. I understood it as meaning April would be when they would discuss it. So if the directors are not being replaced  the remaining directors will have sole responsibility for what projects etc get chosen and how much they are going to pay for said project. 

2 hours ago, willygers4life said:

Good Afternoon Mr Gray

Thank you for your email

With regards to your concerns about replacing the three directors that resigned. There is a board meeting in early April and I will put this as a point on the agenda.  

Kind Regards

William Cowie

Club 1872.

That's my reply after messaging at the weekend, asKing if the board planning on making a short term announcement on replacing the three that resigned. 

Had you down as a Mr Pink.

4 hours ago, bluepeter said:

You do realise this is exactly what was expected and predicted by many people? In fact, RM was ridiculed and slated in several other places for allowing people to hold those opinions.

From the outset, C1872 was always going to go down this route - it was inevitable. Hopefully it can recover, make the right decisions now and move on. I really, really have my doubts. 

Ill ask you - do you believe CH will still be on the board in one month's time? If so, do you think C1872 will still be a credible organisation? 

If he gets a job with the club he'll leave 1872..................and he'll have to communicate with them. That's how fucked up things are, and we've been constantly told there's no COI.

3 hours ago, Corky True Legend said:

I thought I would feel smug when this happened as I knew it would. Instead I feel really sorry for those Bears who were taken in by the bullshit and have lost money because of this. I am especially sorry for those who have lost their voice due to having "donated" their shares to RF and have seen them appropriated by Club 1872.

Esky, did you not have some scheme about 3 years ago (pre RF) which you wanted to put to the board at that time to give the fans a voice? Would it still be a way to go (if the current board will entertain such a scheme)?

You don't ASK the current board - you TELL them.

If they don't accept, you take action. 

1 hour ago, Sweetheart said:

Good point. I understood it as meaning April would be when they would discuss it. So if the directors are not being replaced  the remaining directors will have sole responsibility for what projects etc get chosen and how much they are going to pay for said project. 

I wonder if Edmiston House will be the subject of some kind of project?

Just thinking out loud..............?

6 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

A project to line the pockets of a select few no doubt. Snouts in the trough!

Maybe EH CIC is earmarked for a project? I don't know, but I've suspected from the beginning there would be a thank you for the handing over of RF.

TLM posted what he knew about it in the B&F Section about it being put on hold.

14 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Dunno, Wasn't there suppose to be an announcement this season

If your sending an email to them to find out can you please ask them how they are getting on with my bouncy castle with the manlength feature, I M still waiting on a reply, I sent the request on the 6th november 16 which may help jog their memeries. Thanks.

6 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Maybe EH CIC is earmarked for a project? I don't know, but I've suspected from the beginning there would be a thank you for the handing over of RF.

TLM posted what he knew about it in the B&F Section about it being put on hold.

I cant see anything underhand happening with EH CIC, I think IT will be an upfront business that will enhance your matchday experience with profits being ploughed back IN to expand IT. 

4 minutes ago, piperpete said:

If your sending an email to them to find out can you please ask them how they are getting on with my bouncy castle with the manlength feature, I M still waiting on a reply, I sent the request on the 6th november 16 which may help jog their memeries. Thanks.

:rofl: :tu:

7 minutes ago, piperpete said:

I cant see anything underhand happening with EH CIC, I think IT will be an upfront business that will enhance your matchday experience with profits being ploughed back IN to expand IT. 

Who said anything about underhand?

Expanded by who, and for who?

9 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Will do :tu:

Its before ITs time, IF you waitch IT and think of EH turning INto a social club many well known fan group bosses would slip I With ease to the parts, The Booler would be Brian Potter as hes the boss, theres even a big white horse on IT that drinks bevy while naehing no surrender. Think 2nd episide 2nd series has the jumpy castle and the guy running IT could be played by CH

7 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Its before ITs time, IF you waitch IT and think of EH turning INto a social club many well known fan group bosses would slip I With ease to the parts, The Booler would be Brian Potter as hes the boss, theres even a big white horse on IT that drinks bevy while naehing no surrender. Think 2nd episide 2nd series has the jumpy castle and the guy running IT could be played by CH

LMAO Brilliant, I didn't expect that!!!