Guest Lloyd72

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, TEFTONG said:

It was like a basketball game in the 2nd half..I don't mind him mixing it up a bit..Putting his own stamp on being prepared to go ALL OUT to win..

Spot on. I get the feeling big Pedro will be raging about that result and performance. Didn't have that feeling with the last manager. 

Wouldn't read to much into it. We are Rangers, we were chasing the game and things had to change. He changed them. The choices within this squad are fucking pathetic and he is doing the best he can. These players collectively are a disgrace. I hope he is big enough to end a whole load of Rangers careers this summer as that is exactly what we need. 

first half was absolute shite and we were getting beat.  Pretty radical but at least got something out of it and sends a message that just because there is not a direct replacement on the bench you can still be subbed.  The urgency 2nd half was evident even if the control was non existent and for what it's worth was (kinda) enjoyable

Just in from the game very frustrating match.That was mental 3 subs at half time almost the whole back line away although how Kiernan remained was a mystery at lest he's not afraid to change things up.

The scary thing for me was it's still the same old frustrating results which just confirms the majority of those players are nowhere near good enough.

19 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

he's fucking mental playing halliday Toral and Kiernan in defence second half. It Almost worked tho

Almost worked isn't good enough, though, mate.

Last night I made a post about Pedro was starting to make me seem optimistic and that today has just put me flat rather than being encouraged or thinking he's going to be a disaster. A big fat middle ground "meh"

Halliday, Toral and Kiernan as a defensive-3 sounds fucking brilliant for the neutral but we don't need that type of lunacy. A better team than Motherwell would fucking destroy us setting up like that. 

The over-riding factor regardless of manager and tactical set-up is really poor personell. King needs to find his missing millions. Stating the obvious I know but it's true. Majority of that team aren't fit for purpose. 

1 minute ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Wouldn't read to much into it. We are Rangers, we were chasing the game and things had to change. He changed them. The choices within this squad are fucking pathetic and he is doing the best he can. These players collectively are a disgrace. I hope he is big enough to end a whole load of Rangers careers this summer as that is exactly what we need. 

Correct. Not sure that "injuries" didn't decide a couple of the half-time changes, but Hodson had to go off for his own mental health if nothing else.

A new manager bounce can work with good players who have switched off, not with the rubbish we've been lumbered with. We're playing for third place so no major damage done and a good lesson as to who needs to be told, now, that they won't be here next season.

Waghorn is English Championship level quality by the way, pass it on!

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, K.A.I said:

Almost worked isn't good enough, though, mate.

Last night I made a post about Pedro was starting to make me seem optimistic and that today has just put me flat rather than being encouraged or thinking he's going to be a disaster. A big fat middle ground "meh"

Halliday, Toral and Kiernan as a defensive-3 sounds fucking brilliant for the neutral but we don't need that type of lunacy. A better team than Motherwell would fucking destroy us setting up like that. 

You're right it isn't and I doubt it would be his plan going forward but with what he's for being shite he may as well experiment.  I got quite excited by it when I saw the subs tbh because we finally have a manager who is ruthless and has a pair of balls rather than a baldy cunt who can't take the slightest bit of criticism