Caixinhas WDL ratio has never been over 45%

let that sink in for a minute and then think about next season.

I wrote on here when Warburton came in that i wasn't confident in his abilities as our manager and we all know how that appointment worked out. When i heard Caixinha was a possibility as the new manager, i can't say i was excited by this prospect either, especially as i don't believe the boards pish about a DoF being appointed or that is is the way forward. Next season (IMO) will see ST sales down, particularly if we slip to 4th which is a real possibility which in turn means less income for the managers budget. We are seeing our clubs values being eroded into what is slowly becoming an unrecognisable Rangers brand - A lot of us don't buy merchandise, we aren't producing players with sell on value, we are not competing against the scum, we are now accepting that 3rd is good enough on the basis that a new manager has just appeared and we are accepting less than the best.

With yet another season ahead of little income, what are peoples realistic expectations for the next 1/3/5 years with King in charge?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Prso's headband said:

McCoist was in the 70% mark

Harry Rednkapps was 38... 

means nothing. 

Means nothing??? you on crack? McCoits had an easy run, Redknapp manages teams that are not expected to be champions of their league.....

11 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Means nothing??? you on crack? McCoits had an easy run, Redknapp manages teams that are not expected to be champions of their league.....

And who has Caixinha managed who were 'expected to be champions of their league'? Not really comparing like with like are you?

6 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

And who has Caixinha managed who were 'expected to be champions of their league'? Not really comparing like with like are you?

there's a reason McCoist (outwith us) and Redknapp haven't had such an appointment. Same reason Caixinha shouldn't have had one.

10 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

there's a reason McCoist (outwith us) and Redknapp haven;t had such an appointment. Same reason Caixinha shouldn't have had one.

Your reasoning is all over the place, you do know we weren't getting Guardiola or Mourinho in? Who would you have bought in, given our current position and constraints?

You know he won the Clausura, the Campeone de Campeones and the Copa MX with Santos Laguna? Not too shabby a record compared to McCoist and Redknapp.

Have you looked at FdBs ratio at Inter?:wow:

1 minute ago, Thermopylae said:

There hasn't been the bounce you sometimes get with a new manager although he may be a slow burn. I think the question about having a manager who's never worked in British football will persist until results improve

Would put this down to the circumstances the old regime exited under, and the fans who were a bit slow on the uptake suddenly realising that all is really not well

9 minutes ago, 55Bear said:

Would put this down to the circumstances the old regime exited under, and the fans who were a bit slow on the uptake suddenly realising that all is really not well

He's in an unfortunate position with the caretaker getting a good result at the tattiedome just before he took over 

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

McCoist was in the 70% mark

Harry Rednkapps was 38... 

means nothing. 

And thats the end of this shite thread telling us all a win % we have all known for a month or two now.

Just now, PRW. said:

And thats the end of this shite thread telling us all a win % we have all known for a month or two now.

I don't see what the point is tbh, there is no point comparing win ratios. 

All that matters is his results here. 

If clubs took win ratios as gospel McCoist would be top of the list for the majority of top jobs going :lol: