Renewals Available.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

:lol: 

Wait in a queue, sign in, then kicked off website, and again.

Shambles.

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

45mins and counting

23 minutes ago, Sid2103 said:

When's the renewal deadline if any? 

No paid till end of month 

It's APRIL for fucks sake

Stop queuing

No surprise the ticket website is buckling under the pressure, there must be at least 100 supporters using it at once. DK probs running the site from an old tiny computer tower in his fort. 

I think i will see about how to pay in installments the full amount in one go is painful. 

5 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

No surprise the ticket website is buckling under the pressure, there must be at least 100 supporters using it at once. DK probs running the site from an old tiny computer tower in his fort. 

I think i will see about how to pay in installments the full amount in one go is painful. 

It's simple mate, need to do it via TO in person and they split the full amount into 4 monthly payments but charge a fee about 10/15 quid for the service.

My seat up £25 from £435 to £460. Increase of 5.75% Happy to pay that. Works out at £23 per game if 20 games or £24.21 if 19 home games.

Freebies or a bonus would be nice - but the club being financially sound would also be nice. If the increase goes on players, stadium maintenance and upgrades, or even day to day running costs - am happy as long as it keeps us away from the dark days.

There is a £5 online fee whether debit or credit card. As someone else says - get an interest free credit card. A good option is a tesco one - as it also accumulates tesco clubcard points.

Had 13 minutes wait for the website - just now.

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

Fuck it I'll do it tonight.

Hopefully I can join the away CCCS this time.  I was told as this season was the first time I bought a ST I wasn't allowed to be on it.

Aye, you'll have the option to tick the box now mate.

The KIng has spoken it seems. :happy:

Monday, 10 April 2017, 12:00

by Rangers Football Club

CLUB Chairman Dave King has again thanked fans for the exceptional support this season that saw a record of more than 43,000 season tickets purchased.

This is the maximum amount of season tickets that can be sold to supporters given the need to reserve a complete section of the stadium for away supporters.

The Club may have to introduce a waiting list if historical levels of renewal and new applications are achieved. This will be done on the “earliest application” basis.

Mr King said: “This degree of loyalty continues to be gratifying and humbling.

“Despite a relatively disappointing campaign up to this point, we have taken the necessary steps to revitalise the team and its performance. Of particular note is the carefully researched appointment of a new management unit headed by Pedro Caixinha.”

“Funds are available to help Pedro shape his own team. It is important that our supporters continue to see Rangers playing attractive football, but attractive football must not be pursued at the cost of failing to win.

“We must reinstate the winning mentality expected of the most successful club in the world in terms of domestic league titles. This winning mentality is only one of the significant qualities that I believe we have reintroduced with the new manager and his support staff.

“We could have avoided the significant financial compensation we incurred to bring the new management team on board by delaying the appointment until the end of the season.

“However, we believe that it is in the Club’s interest to give Pedro the balance of this season to assess the squad and make preparations in advance of the new season and the early competitive start that we envisage with Europa League qualifiers. It will be a further significant step forward to achieve our stated target of having European football back at Ibrox.

“Much of the work undertaken off the pitch is unseen and the maintenance of Ibrox and Auchenhowie is a never ending and costly process. But it is a price we must continuously pay in order to boast two such fantastic facilities and advance the excellent youth development process that we have put in place.

“Much has been achieved in the past year and the Club structures are significantly better than a year ago.

“Our academy structures and young players are more promising than at any time since my first association with the Club almost 20 years ago. Auchenhowie is finally looking “fit for purpose” and is showing a vibrancy hitherto unseen.

“I repeat my previous commitment that I will not consider our work complete until Rangers has been restored to the very top of our game.

“No other club anywhere can match Rangers’ history and successes. No other supporters could have endured the traumas that befell Rangers in recent years and remained so proud and dignified.

“It is gratifying to finally be able to deal with the normal vagaries of football (such as team performance and management restructures) as business in the normal course rather than as a new crisis – which had been the case over the last few years. I look forward to the coming season with great optimism.”

There are four easy ways for season ticket holders to renew for 2017/18:

Rangers Ticket Centre

Phone: 0871 702 1972 (Option 1) Calls cost 13p per minute plus network extras

Email: ticketcentre@rangers.co.uk

2 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Thank you for renewing your season ticket for Season 2017/18 by automatic renewal. You will soon receive documentation in the post which includes your payment information.

If you would like to sign up to any of the Continuous Credit Card schemes, you can do so online by logging into our website 

Can't sign up for cccs anyone else had this problem?

2 hours ago, WGOH said:

Is that the same for the 10 monthly installments as well?

I had to call the office as i pay 4 months and it wasnt an option online for me.  whilst chatting, 4 month payments is via the club, 10 months is with zebra, so doubt the rules are the same mate.  cant see zebra doing auto renew.  only had to wait 5 mins in q on phone to sort it all out.

15 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

“Funds are available to help Pedro shape his own team. It is important that our supporters continue to see Rangers playing attractive football, but attractive football must not be pursued at the cost of failing to win.

I would give up all gucci football for lots of 1-0's next year.

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Whit??? 

Have you went from a concession to full price? 

Aye mate, would have been nice of them to tell me how much mine would go up by before auto renewing for that much ffs.

20 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

The KIng has spoken it seems. :happy:

Monday, 10 April 2017, 12:00

by Rangers Football Club

CLUB Chairman Dave King has again thanked fans for the exceptional support this season that saw a record of more than 43,000 season tickets purchased.

This is the maximum amount of season tickets that can be sold to supporters given the need to reserve a complete section of the stadium for away supporters.

The Club may have to introduce a waiting list if historical levels of renewal and new applications are achieved. This will be done on the “earliest application” basis.

Mr King said: “This degree of loyalty continues to be gratifying and humbling.

“Despite a relatively disappointing campaign up to this point, we have taken the necessary steps to revitalise the team and its performance. Of particular note is the carefully researched appointment of a new management unit headed by Pedro Caixinha.”

“We must reinstate the winning mentality expected of the most successful club in the world in terms of domestic league titles. This winning mentality is only one of the significant qualities that I believe we have reintroduced with the new manager and his support staff.

“We could have avoided the significant financial compensation we incurred to bring the new management team on board by delaying the appointment until the end of the season.

“However, we believe that it is in the Club’s interest to give Pedro the balance of this season to assess the squad and make preparations in advance of the new season and the early competitive start that we envisage with Europa League qualifiers. It will be a further significant step forward to achieve our stated target of having European football back at Ibrox.

“Much of the work undertaken off the pitch is unseen and the maintenance of Ibrox and Auchenhowie is a never ending and costly process. But it is a price we must continuously pay in order to boast two such fantastic facilities and advance the excellent youth development process that we have put in place.

“Much has been achieved in the past year and the Club structures are significantly better than a year ago.

“Our academy structures and young players are more promising than at any time since my first association with the Club almost 20 years ago. Auchenhowie is finally looking “fit for purpose” and is showing a vibrancy hitherto unseen.

“I repeat my previous commitment that I will not consider our work complete until Rangers has been restored to the very top of our game.

“No other club anywhere can match Rangers’ history and successes. No other supporters could have endured the traumas that befell Rangers in recent years and remained so proud and dignified.

“It is gratifying to finally be able to deal with the normal vagaries of football (such as team performance and management restructures) as business in the normal course rather than as a new crisis – which had been the case over the last few years. I look forward to the coming season with great optimism.”

There are four easy ways for season ticket holders to renew for 2017/18:

Rangers Ticket Centre

Phone: 0871 702 1972 (Option 1) Calls cost 13p per minute plus network extras

Email: ticketcentre@rangers.co.uk

So no going for 55 this renewal time. ??

1 minute ago, Lloyd72 said:

Aye mate, would have been nice of them to tell me how much mine would go up by before auto renewing for that much ffs.

Agreed mate, we would all be renewing anyway but a little heads up would've been nice. Especially when your going to get a hike like yours.