*** The Official Rangers vs Partick Thistle Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Exactly mate.By far the best natural finisher with an excellent goals per playing time ratio.He certainly deserves a longer run to prove himself.Waghorn has had more than enough chances.

Not just goals per minutes but the guy has a few assists under his Belt too, surely he deserved a chance, I would have dropped Waghorn before Garner tbh I know Garner doesn't score but he offers more than Waghorn does.

Guest Lloyd72
3 minutes ago, jintybear said:

AidenĀ Wilson on the bench! Good for the boy to see a sell out crowd!

Been on the bench last 2 games alsoĀ 

15 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Not just goals per minutes but the guy has a few assists under his Belt too, surely he deserved a chance, I would have dropped Waghorn before Garner tbh I know Garner doesn't score but he offers more than Waghorn does.

I think Garner might have picked up a bit of an injury during the week cos he never trained on Thursday so Pedro won't want to risk starting him.

3 minutes ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

Dodoo is the iļæ¼mpactĀ Sub, after Waghorn misses 4 and he is knackered at the 15th min.

On comes the Fresh Prince of Govan to wrap up the game and bag a Hatrick. Ā  Ā Ā :winnings:

Fixed that for you

I just don't understand why McKay is straight back in. Did he even get on at Pittodrie?

I've been critical of Dodoo but you can't leave him out after the impact he had up there last weekend.

Strange one.

That said, if we don't beat Thistle today it's nothing to do with McKay playing ahead of Dodoo.

Listen Dodoo made an impact last Sunday but it doesn't mean he is the finished article.....BUT, if Pedro wants his players to see that poor performances aren't tolerated and good ones are rewarded then he's setting a poor example right now by putting McKay back in for Garner rather than Dodoo and also leaving Waghorn in

8 minutes ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

Dodoo is the iļæ¼mpactĀ Sub, after Waghorn misses 4 and he is knackered at the 55th min.

On comes the Fresh Prince of Govan to wrap up the game and bag a Hatrick. Ā  Ā Ā :winnings:

Actually I think you'll find that's Wes. :pipe:Ā 

Just now, K.A.I said:

I just don't understand why McKay is straight back in. Did he even get on at Pittodrie?

I've been critical of Dodoo but you can't leave him out after the impact he had up there last weekend.

Strange one.

That said, if we don't beat Thistle today it's nothing to do with McKay playing ahead of Dodoo.

Thistle might go for it today. Got a point at the Girodome, and they are not going to finish higher than 6th. They might as well open up and go for it.

Which would be good, then we can pump them.

Guest Lloyd72
15 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

I think Garner might have picked up a bit of an injury during the week cos he never trained on Thursday so Pedro won't want to risk starting him.

Cheers mate never knew thatĀ