Old firm at Hampden pumpings

GOAT

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Willis said:

Tom Miller can talk some amount on nonsense at times during games, but when he commentates on old firm games he fucking gets your blood pumping! :lol: i get a buzz every time i hear him shouting "Barry Mckaaaaaayyy!!!!" in this video.

What a day that was, had tears in my eyes when we sealed the win

Piss myself every time  at him thinking McKays goal took a deflection :lol:

15 hours ago, GOAT said:

JEEELLAAAAVIC!!

My upstairs neighbour flooded me after this game. Went nuts celebrating Jelavic's goal and within 10 mins there was water coming through my ceiling. Ran up and rattled the door for the daft cow to open the door in her green and grey hoops and say she forgot she had started the bath.

Called her a lying bastard and went back downstairs to crank up the volume on the celebrations.

3 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

My upstairs neighbour flooded me after this game. Went nuts celebrating Jelavic's goal and within 10 mins there was water coming through my ceiling. Ran up and rattled the door for the daft cow to open the door in her green and grey hoops and say she forgot she had started the bath.

Called her a lying bastard and went back downstairs to crank up the volume on the celebrations.

:lol:

6 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

probably the only time that bathtub has been used