NBA

I think the Lakers probably blow by most teams in the west until they meet the Clippers, would like to see them rematch the Nuggets as well but becomes a lot harder for Denver with no Jamal Murray, last year Jokic had Howard and Mcgee thrown at him then some AD for good measure and he was fucked, this year but the Lakers have Drummond and AD and that is it against him, maybe some minutes for Gasol but he is a bit of a liability on court now. 

Knicks have the best defence btw :craphead:

3 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Precisely. 

Look at the roster the Nets has. 3 of the greatest scorers the game has ever seen. Veterans with plenty of playoff experience in Jeff Green and Blake Griffin (a former perennial all-star), a 3-point shooter averaging a career high 47.5% in Joe Harris and another very capable shooter in Landry Shamet (i think he's what, 40% this year?)

If they fail to win in that garbage East, then fail to beat a 35 year old King James in the Finals, it will be nothing short of embarrassing, quite frankly. 

All those words when you could have just said "I'm about to type a load of shite"

The stuff you are posting now is precisely what you posted before the play-offs last time and the Lakers coasted it. Happy for you to continue to talk us down, will be back when we smash the Suns :lol:

2 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Sure, course I did... with my invisible account... location make believe land..

tenor-6.gif

14 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

I think the Lakers probably blow by most teams in the west until they meet the Clippers, would like to see them rematch the Nuggets as well but becomes a lot harder for Denver with no Jamal Murray, last year Jokic had Howard and Mcgee thrown at him then some AD for good measure and he was fucked, this year but the Lakers have Drummond and AD and that is it against him, maybe some minutes for Gasol but he is a bit of a liability on court now. 

Lakers are higher than Knicks on general team defence. 76ers lead the league.

17 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Lakers are higher than Knicks on general team defence. 76ers lead the league.

3 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

See when you start talking basketball, how often do you think "there's just too many fucking stats"?

It's literally every time for me.

Exactly like me, I know the main stats but when they start bringing percentages and efficency into it I'm out 😂

8 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Exactly like me, I know the main stats but when they start bringing percentages and efficency into it I'm out 😂

Efficiency is pretty important man. I'm more talking about advanced stats like "player impact estimate". 

Philly will easily deal with Washington 

I think Hawks will quite easily dispatch the Knicks

Bucks will put the Heat out this year, the likes of Hero just haven't been as hot, Holliday will lockdown the game

Nets to sweep Boston 

Jazz will beat the Warriors in a pretty decent series, 

Clippers will turn the Mavs over, Luca will get frustrated as fuck and hopefully it leads to them blowing it up and putting something together that works for him 

I think Portland could turn the Nuggets over 

Suns v Lakers will be a pretty decent series, Lakers will likely win, but I think the Suns will bloody their nose a few times. 

9 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Bucks will put the Heat out this year, the likes of Hero just haven't been as hot, Holliday will lockdown the game

Nets to sweep Boston 

Clippers will turn the Mavs over, Luca will get frustrated as fuck and hopefully it leads to them blowing it up and putting something together that works for him 

Suns v Lakers will be a pretty decent series, Lakers will likely win, but I think the Suns will bloody their nose a few times. 

Knicks are 3-0 against the Hawks this season, of course they could burn out as most Thibs teams tend to do but I don't think the Hawks easily dispatch them.

Herro was finding his shot again towards the end of the regular season and Butler is usually locked in once the playoffs come around, Bucks also need to get more points outside of Giannis to many times Middleton ends up with 10 points or something when it comes to crunch time. 

Would lime to see the Wizards do something just because I like Beal and Westbrook but Embiid will run riot on them. 

20 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Nets to sweep Boston 

No.

I really didn't expect Grizzlies to beat the Warriors. Steph had a big game too and Wigginton put up ok numbers.

Looney played 25 minutes and Toscano Anderson played 30 and they put up 3 and 4 points respectively. These guys are never going to be guys who drag you over the line offensively, but you need more production than that.

4 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

I really didn't expect Grizzlies to beat the Warriors. Steph had a big game too and Wigginton put up ok numbers.

Looney played 25 minutes and Toscano Anderson played 30 and they put up 3 and 4 points respectively. These guys are never going to be guys who drag you over the line offensively, but you need more production than that.

They need to hope Klay comes back and starts firing and also make some moves for a bit of depth. 

Fucking sinus infection is leathering me right now. I've been in for a scalding hot bath to sweat it out a bit now I'm going to walk the dog before coming home and sticking dinner on ready for 7pm tip.

Nothing is taking this away from me. We ready.

20210522_175822.jpg

11 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

The fucking balls on that man 

Selena Gomez is a lucky lady

The fact that he's 20% from the field to come up with a game tieing shot like that to send it to OT is fucking major clutch.

This has been a messy game, but exciting ending  

1 minute ago, J-Maestro said:

Broke the covid protocols partying with Drake. Same ones they banned others for.

Are the protocols still as strict? I know at the start they were but these guys are travelling all around America so going out to party for a couple of hours should be allowed IMO. 

1 hour ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Are the protocols still as strict? I know at the start they were but these guys are travelling all around America so going out to party for a couple of hours should be allowed IMO. 

They suspended Caris Levert just the other day.