Stan gordon ie Lee rigby game

1 minute ago, Glasgowrangersafc said:

Its some laugh that every ex player mentioned on this forum is a cunt or a grade A wanker ??

I don't think that's true. There's a small group of ex players who get called out for what they've done/said. There's hundreds of ex players who don't get any abuse at all.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Marshall getting it tight from a couple of posters on the FF thread now and reverting to the old tactics he used to employ on here when he gets called out for his lies. 

A pathetic prick of a man.

2 hours ago, Sket said:

It pretty much did,aye. That flag led to Lee's family coming up here to collect the flag at a small,low key presentation of sorts in Ibrox after she contacted us asking if she could have it. The club and ourselves made sure they were well looked after.

I know all that mate as an ex Whifflet guy myself. Good guys behind it with low key attitudes. All British and proud and Loyalist.

Then you get the guys who take control and want to make a name for themselves like ex players and their associaties.

23 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Marshall getting it tight from a couple of posters on the FF thread now and reverting to the old tactics he used to employ on here when he gets called out for his lies. 

You got a link? Not on ££ and can only see public bits.......shocking site for ads:lol:

36 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Drumahoe boy has just made Father SLO look like a slabber. If these folk are right they have to tell the truth and remove the influence of these people.

Great cause which happened ,in part,due to the good people of Coatbridge and not the Blue Pound Brigade.

3 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Thanks mate, found it. Marshall is such a tosser!:lol:

He is a prick. Slabber. Youngsters on my bus sprint to the Wee Rangers for a pre match drink as they had bad experiences with cleanliness of the pint glasses. I had an experience of my feet sticking to the floor in there so dont bother going for a prematch drink.

5 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Only at Rangers would this happen??

if the football club itself hadn't fallen, our Ex players charity team is now in dismay. All we need is a scandal with the ladies team and it's a full house. 

Funnily enough with all of the scandals, all of the dodgy financial dealings, lies and manipulations and hoodwinking and fleecing of the support; the same names among the fan spivs, parasitic ex players and Rangers Men directors keep cropping up.

5 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

He is a prick. Slabber. Youngsters on my bus sprint to the Wee Rangers for a pre match drink as they had bad experiences with cleanliness of the pint glasses. I had an experience of my feet sticking to the floor in there so dont bother going for a prematch drink.

I'm older and go in WRC rather than give the Louden my money. Each to their own but it's not for me in there.

2 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

I'm older and go in WRC rather than give the Louden my money. Each to their own but it's not for me in there.

We may be of a similar age mate . We can see through him. I would not give him one penny. His best mate ran Bairds. He is not of us.

6 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

We may be of a similar age mate . We can see through him. I would not give him one penny. His best mate ran Bairds. He is not of us.

Probably mate :lol: He is a publican, he earns his living solely from the blue pound as far as i'm aware but will stand corrected. He just comes across like an arse on social media. Maybe he should stay away from it.

1 minute ago, LochendBilly said:

Probably mate :lol: He is a publican, he earns his living solely from the blue pound as far as i'm aware but will stand corrected. He just comes across like an arse on social media. Maybe he should stay away from it.

He is not a Loyalist. Why fund him? I go for a drink and the money goes to my own kind.

8 hours ago, LochendBilly said:

I've got zero issues with him running a Rangers bar and making a living.

I don't like the man, he's a cretin but I bet my life on the amount of hours he puts in with the bar would surprise a lot of folk. 

I know there's a debate about making money off the club name, but laying out tens of thousands in securing a premsis, renovating it, buying in stock and equipment, employing people, the paperwork and regulations etc before taking in a penny is fine with me. It's very different from some other stunts people pull such as fake strips and using the money to buy shares for themselves etc. Night and day in fact.

That said (and I'm sorry Greg, mate, if you're reading this) I'd do a celebration fist pump if the Copland Road Louden closed. People like Marshall are what's wrong with the club/support at the moment. Grassing big bastard. Ego'maniac. Handwringing cunt. Shameless is what he is.

10 hours ago, Glasgowrangersafc said:

Its some laugh that every ex player mentioned on this forum is a cunt or a grade A wanker ??

The one's specifically mentioned in these types of threads generally are.

I love the way people say that like we're a forum full of ex-player haters. Wrong. I've never heard a bad word said about the likes of Michael Mols, Arthur Numan, Neil McCann, Jorg Albertz, Lorenzo Amoruso, Van Bronckhorst, Ian Ferguson, Stefan Klos, Brian Laudrup, Dado Prso, Marvin Andrews, Ronald De Boer, Pedro Mendes etc. Just some examples of players from recent years off the top of my head.

There's plenty ex-players who are absolute wankers. That's a fact. Being an ex-Rangers player (even a good one) doesn't get you a free pass in life - especially if you fleece the fans for money, walked out on us under dubious circumstances, in bed with the fenians, said we're dead, celebrate with ice cream and jelly, said the fans are bigots, involved with spivs, involved with cretinious fan organisations etc. 

Regarding this whole affair with Brown, the legends game, the Rangers tour and charity .. can someone explain to me what's happened? tried reading but as I don't do Twitter I feel like I'm missing chunks of the story? 

22 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

The one's specifically mentioned in these types of threads generally are.

I love the way people say that like we're a forum full of ex-player haters. Wrong. I've never heard a bad word said about the likes of Michael Mols, Arthur Numan, Neil McCann, Jorg Albertz, Lorenzo Amoruso, Van Bronckhorst, Ian Ferguson, Stefan Klos, Brian Laudrup, Dado Prso, Marvin Andrews, Ronald De Boer, Pedro Mendes etc. Just some examples of players from recent years off the top of my head.

There's plenty ex-players who are absolute wankers. That's a fact. Being an ex-Rangers player (even a good one) doesn't get you a free pass in life - especially if you fleece the fans for money, walked out on us under dubious circumstances, in bed with the fenians, said we're dead, celebrate with ice cream and jelly, said the fans are bigots, involved with spivs, involved with cretinious fan organisations etc. 

Regarding this whole affair with Brown, the legends game, the Rangers tour and charity .. can someone explain to me what's happened? tried reading but as I don't do Twitter I feel like I'm missing chunks of the story? 

No idea what's happened and neither does anyone else it seems but the couple who organise it have gained some sort of advantage that is as yet undefined.

Just now, Getstiffed said:

No idea what's happened and neither does anyone else it seems but the couple who organise it have gained some sort of advantage that is as yet undefined.

The couple who organised it or the couple (man and girlfriend) who were the match-day sponsor and got the tour of Ibrox? just wondering if you're saying they're the same people? 

Just now, K.A.I said:

The couple who organised it or the couple (man and girlfriend) who were the match-day sponsor and got the tour of Ibrox? just wondering if you're saying they're the same people? 

Not a fucken clue mate :lol:

Is it sad that this madness has become typical of us these past 5 years

Goram, aye he is a dirty thievin bastard!

bomber is a bit of a scatty auld bastard but for the most has the club at heart

I cant go that blue pound patter to describe the earning of money by running a rangers pub. We all love and enjoy a sing song in a likeminded pub. Would rather drink in one than just a bog standard pub so you cant have your cake and eat it by then criticising people for runnig it, without them you wouldnt have the pleasure of a sash bash in a rangers themed pub.

On the marshals, personally dont know them, have encountered the da a few times and each time he has come across a complete weapon and that wanting to name and shame people he can go and take a run and fuck to himself. Greg, ive never met so it would be wrong to comment on him. 

Anyway, fuck everycunt!

1 minute ago, Getstiffed said:

Not a fucken clue mate :lol:

Is it sad that this madness has become typical of us these past 5 years

It's the same toxic individuals and ideals behind every single instance like this in the past 5-years mate. There's one big massive common denominator in everything like this that happens. 

Just now, Glasgowrangersafc said:

Goram, aye he is a dirty thievin bastard!

bomber is a bit of a scatty auld bastard but for the most has the club at heart

I cant go that blue pound patter to describe the earning of money by running a rangers pub. We all love and enjoy a sing song in a likeminded pub. Would rather drink in one than just a bog standard pub so you cant have your cake and eat it by then criticising people for runnig it, without them you wouldnt have the pleasure of a sash bash in a rangers themed pub.

On the marshals, personally dont know them, have encountered the da a few times and each time he has come across a complete weapon and that wanting to name and shame people he can go and take a run and fuck to himself. Greg, ive never met so it would be wrong to comment on him. 

Anyway, fuck everycunt!

Hear what you're saying but if you want a good singsong in a "like minded" pub, don't go in the Louden. He get's on the MIC and bans people for singing songs unless you want to sing along to Penny Arcade or Blue Sea Of Ibrox. 

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

It's the same toxic individuals and ideals behind every single instance like this in the past 5-years mate. There's one big massive common denominator in everything like this that happens. 

Aye but we hate every ex player on this forum dontcha know :lol: