Injury update........

10 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Say what you want about McKay but that was not a hit and hope, he clearly looks up and picks his spot.

Heard plenty of taigs say that BTW.

He scored arguably a better one a few nights later in the defeat at Easter road.

Ok, hit and hope was harsh. It's hardly a regular thing though and certainly doesn't justify wanting him in there tomorrow.

Can't just ignore the fact that he's been brutal all season because he scored against them a year ago.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Ok, hit and hope was harsh. It's hardly a regular thing though and certainly doesn't justify wanting him in there tomorrow.

Can't just ignore the fact that he's been brutal all season because he scored against them a year ago.

With the exception of Fod and Miller every player in our squad has been brutal all season. 

15 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Say what you want about McKay but that was not a hit and hope, he clearly looks up and picks his spot.

Heard plenty of taigs say that BTW.

He scored arguably a better one a few nights later in the defeat at Easter road.

Your spot on he def went for that spot

The only doubt I have is you mention tarriers agreed

Not a fan of the "Fact" is the tarrier 

Facts and Hygiene repelled by the smellies 

10 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

True, we can't just ignore his form.

But his poor form doesn't mean we just make lies up about his goal:lol:

8 minutes ago, Smile said:

Maybe it's just the way you talk about Rangers players I guess it's normal for you.

It's the way most of our support talk about him tbh outside the "wingers are supposed to be inconsistent" brigade.

Our best chance of winning tomorrow will be with him as far away from the starting 11 as possible. In fact, I'm willing to bet that if he starts tomorrow he'll be hooked by the 60 minute mark.

2 minutes ago, Rangers No Other said:

Your spot on he def went for that spot

The only doubt I have is you mention tarriers agreed

Not a fan of the "Fact" is the tarrier 

Facts and Hygiene repelled by the smellies 

You have picked me up wrong mate.

I was saying that i have heard plenty taigs say it was a hit and hope.

Just now, plumbGER said:

True, we can't just ignore his form.

But his poor form doesn't mean we just make lies up about his goal:lol:

Hardly making up lies. It was an opinion, probably a harsh one but still only an opinion.

Then again, if we're claiming he has this remarkable ability that he can pick his spot from long range and put one in the top corner like that then why isn't he doing it on a more regular basis?

9 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Hardly making up lies. It was an opinion, probably a harsh one but still only an opinion.

Then again, if we're claiming he has this remarkable ability that he can pick his spot from long range and put one in the top corner like that then why isn't he doing it on a more regular basis?

How can you base your opinion on that video, when McKay clearly looks up to the spot he hits the ball to, and say it was a hit and hope?

To me, a hit and hope is when you just whallop the ball without looking and hope for the best.

There could be countless reasons why he isn't doing it more often, being stuck out on the bye-line with Wallace getting in his way and also Warburtons idea of taking care of the football.

I think you may be getting me mixed up with other people on the thread, i am not demanding he plays in the AM role or anything, just pointing out that it was not a hit and hope and agreeing with Smile that i had heard lots of taigs say that.

24 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

It's the way most of our support talk about him tbh outside the "wingers are supposed to be inconsistent" brigade.

Our best chance of winning tomorrow will be with him as far away from the starting 11 as possible. In fact, I'm willing to bet that if he starts tomorrow he'll be hooked by the 60 minute mark.

Most of our support think oh he's a shitebag who scored with a hit and hope against the filth.:confused:

We will have to agree to disagree here.

1 hour ago, loyal said:

i wouldn't have Halliday anywhere  near the bench let alone the starting line up he's a shit bag that lego muncher bullies too fuck 

Aye lego bullied him this time last year eh ? Each to their own mate but in all honesty play Halliday wide left and the lad will offer something. 

1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

:lol:

..... But 60 minute Mark no longer manages our team ..... We now have (Colt) .45 Pedro in the driving seat mate ...... this is not "a year ago" you know ..... :p:

As for "hit and hope" ....  ach! please man ..... Big Nesbitt's goal in the CL was a hit and hope, but it still counted .... BM's was a delightful deliberate shot that had brilliant goal written all over it ... and even better being against them .... and by fuck it really counted by helping us into the SC final ..... so a bit of credit is due to Barrie for that one from you.

No matter your opinion .... any goal against the scum no matter how it goes over the line is worth it's weight in gold ...hit ... hope .... fuck the pope ..... or otherwise.

:UK:

15 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

A think waghorn shagged your mother the way you are slaughtering him in nearly every post!! 

How many sitters does he have to miss before he's deemed unacceptable? Another blooter over the bar or 30 feet passed the post from a great position and we could hand them the game.

I trust the manager but lost all faith in Waghorn after his umpteenth wasted chance several months ago, and he's continued wasting great chances ever since.

He found his level in the championship last year. Or maybe Accies would be good for him.

No need for vile posts, ya great plonker.

1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

When is a goal like that ever a regular thing; are you serious? He hasn't been bad all season either; especially at the turn of the year he was playing very well. Barrie is inconsistent, everybody more or less appreciates that, but he has had some good form this season as well at times.

Just now, Turnberry18 said:

When is a goal like that ever a regular thing; are you serious? He hasn't been bad all season either; especially at the turn of the year he was playing very well. Barrie is inconsistent, everybody more or less appreciates that, but he has had some good form this season as well at times.

He's fucking useless in these games, but sure lets keep replaying last seasons goal against them and pretend otherwise