Injury update........

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I love this "do you expect him to fly into tackles" line of defence for McKay that's emerged on here like we're a forum full of noisy cavemen that wants to see wingers crunch cunts 

I'm pretty sure all peoples saying is stop shiteing out 50-50's and chances to win the ball 

Exactly mate, no cunts expecting him to be flying in like Souness but at least don't jump out the fucking way ffs. He's no 12 he's 22 now and actually filled out a fair bit since last season, but one of the biggest shitebags ive ever seen. Talented aye, heart no 

51 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Never said I had any problems with him scoring against them. You're just being ridiculous now.

7 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Oh dear. I was hoping you were fishing but it seems you were actually serious.

Fucking hell. Let's stick him in the middle of the park tomorrow because he scored a hit and hope against them once.

5 minutes ago, dande101 said:

If he's training then surely not injured?

210417_training_hyndman_02.jpg

Is that from today's training session? I know it's only one picture but if he's running about doing ball-work like that picture indicates, then I don't see how he can be injured? I'm not a doctor mind you but surely Bournemouth would have something to say about it if he was injured badly enough to miss a big game but is still training like that? 

I'd rather have Nicky clark the hairdresser nevermind the footballer than Waggy I Can't fault his effort or commitment but  I blame him for the last time we played  them that we didn't win . if Miller played further forward rather  than waggy on that day we would have won that match if Miller had the chances Waggy had .

Waggy needs too many chances to score i hope we start with Doodo and Miller and maybe introduce Garner in the second half if things aren't happening  

Said it in the other thread and stand by it, stick Halliday wide left tomorrow and he will run riot. He's shite at defensive mid, he like any of us would play wherever asked just to wear the jersey, but he's got a decent left foot, will die for the cause and right back is there weakest link at the back, we've struggled to put decent balls into the box from wide all season and I wholeheartedly beleave he'd deliver 

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Said it in the other thread and stand by it, stick Halliday wide left tomorrow and he will run riot. He's shite at defensive mid, he like any of us would play wherever asked just to wear the jersey, but he's got a decent left foot, will die for the cause and right back is there weakest link at the back, we've struggled to put decent balls into the box from wide all season and I wholeheartedly beleave he'd deliver 

Would rather we played an actual footballer there like Dodoo

Guest Lloyd72
16 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Is that from today's training session? I know it's only one picture but if he's running about doing ball-work like that picture indicates, then I don't see how he can be injured? I'm not a doctor mind you but surely Bournemouth would have something to say about it if he was injured badly enough to miss a big game but is still training like that? 

It's from yesterday I think but even then the rumour he was injured started around wednesday night so it must have been bs

2 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Would rather we played an actual footballer there like Dodoo

Fair enough Lloyd mate, all about opinions, I just think Halliday has it in him, especially the morra and to be fair he's not as bad as made out. He's had a few shockers this season and it's affected his performances big time as he looks lost and worried about making a cunt of it at CDM which is part of the problem, but as I said, if Rangers asked me to play in any position regardless of if your comfortable there you'd do it in a heartbeat 

21 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

It was sunny this morning and quite mild. No way was that photo today  

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Fair enough Lloyd mate, all about opinions, I just think Halliday has it in him, especially the morra and to be fair he's not as bad as made out. He's had a few shockers this season and it's affected his performances big time as he looks lost and worried about making a cunt of it at CDM which is part of the problem, but as I said, if Rangers asked me to play in any position regardless of if your comfortable there you'd do it in a heartbeat 

I see what you're meaning I just think it would be better having someone with a bit of pace on the wing there for the counter attack, although I do see the pros for starting a Workrate midfielder out wide to counter the overlap from their fullback. It might happen who knows I just hope if Halliday does get called upon he steps up and proves me wrong.

Me too mate, I think a lot of my faith in him comes from just wanting it to work for him so much ha ha although that said he's not as bad as made out st times, and definitely doesn't deserve some of the abuse he gets same as jig. Don't get me wrong I'm no BP9 and everycunt that's no performing deserves to be told but I just feel even when he plays well he gets pelters now lol 

33 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Halliday get caught on the ball far to much for me and when he gets caught he rolls about INstead I Of chasing back. Against many teams he gets Away with IT and did last year IN the semi where he was motm but they have put more pace IN their team and him getting caught and not working to get the ball back coukd cost usl

11 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

What's your point here? I said he shouldn't play in the middle just because he scored a goal against them once.

Nowhere there does it say I had a problem with him scoring it :lol:

He's a shitebag and scored a hit and hope against the Filth you have a problem with the player. or you don't read the nonsense you post.

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I actually like that idea. I'd rather start Halliday than Tav further forward tbh. 

And for what it's worth any old firm Halliday has played in he's been good and hasn't really let us down or shyed away from anything unlike others

Why not both on each wing? I think that would be pretty decent defensively tbh with Hodson at RB

Just now, Smile said:

He's a shitebag and scored a hit and hope against the Filth you have a problem with the player. or you don't read the nonsense you post.

I have a problem with him being a shitebag and I have a problem with his lack of effort. Never said I had a problem with him scoring against them though. I celebrated that goal just as much as I would any other, I've still got the commentary of it as my alarm for work in the morning actually.

Frankly you're being a tit now and just trying to twist my posts because I made a mockery of your suggestion that he could replace Hyndman in the middle of the park tomorrow and do the same job :lol:

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I have a problem with him being a shitebag and I have a problem with his lack of effort. Never said I had a problem with him scoring against them though. I celebrated that goal just as much as I would any other, I've still got the commentary of it as my alarm for work in the morning actually.

Frankly you're being a tit now and just trying to twist my posts because I made a mockery of your suggestion that he could replace Hyndman in the middle of the park tomorrow and do the same job :lol:

Maybe that's why you have such a dislike for wee Baz then, it's cause he keeps waking you up early in the morning with his screamer vs the scum. :lol:

10 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Halliday get caught on the ball far to much for me and when he gets caught he rolls about INstead I Of chasing back. Against many teams he gets Away with IT and did last year IN the semi where he was motm but they have put more pace IN their team and him getting caught and not working to get the ball back coukd cost usl

I agree mate if he was played at defensive mid it would probably cost us the game, but if he's out wide left it's a different story. Completely understand what your saying though. 

50 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

He would also offer good protection too beerman