Injury update........

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

I agree mate if he was played at defin their half rather than ourssnsive mid it would probably cost us the game, but if he's out wide left it's a different story. Completely understand what your saying t push them thefough.  we

I would rather have pace out wide mate, Halliday would be ok at stopping their winger and fullback charging up the park but I would rather have pace and them worrying about say Dodoo than us stopping them, IF we play with pace and push them then the problems they could cause IN our areas are not as bad as they would be frightened to leave us with room.

1 hour ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Said it in the other thread and stand by it, stick Halliday wide left tomorrow and he will run riot. He's shite at defensive mid, he like any of us would play wherever asked just to wear the jersey, but he's got a decent left foot, will die for the cause and right back is there weakest link at the back, we've struggled to put decent balls into the box from wide all season and I wholeheartedly beleave he'd deliver 

Halliday is just fucking Shite regardless of what position you play him in 

6 minutes ago, orange_lily_1690 said:

Not much to be fair.  Always perplexed me how he was so fuckin good during that game, but couldn't keep it up

Nothing perplexing about it. He's not good enough. 

1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I have a problem with him being a shitebag and I have a problem with his lack of effort. Never said I had a problem with him scoring against them though. I celebrated that goal just as much as I would any other, I've still got the commentary of it as my alarm for work in the morning actually.

Frankly you're being a tit now and just trying to twist my posts because I made a mockery of your suggestion that he could replace Hyndman in the middle of the park tomorrow and do the same job :lol:

You made and still are making a mockery of yourself, whether you share my opinion or not means nothing to me.

57 minutes ago, piperpete said:

I would rather have pace out wide mate, Halliday would be ok at stopping their winger and fullback charging up the park but I would rather have pace and them worrying about say Dodoo than us stopping them, IF we play with pace and push them then the problems they could cause IN our areas are not as bad as they would be frightened to leave us with room.

Absolutely no problem with Dodoo playing out there mate, like him and think he will come onto a game under Pedro 

31 minutes ago, orange_lily_1690 said:

Not much to be fair.  Always perplexed me how he was so fuckin good during that game, but couldn't keep it up

Good few others fit into the same bracket to be fair. Lots of cunts have hardly kicked a ball since that game. 

3 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

You would think it would be more widespread if 100% true. Don't know much about Alnwick so hopefully Wes is fit.

The Port Vale fans rated Alnwick very highly. Some were even claiming on Twitter when news broke of our interest that he's a better keeper than Foderingham.