Injury update........

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

He's fucking useless in these games, but sure lets keep replaying last seasons goal against them and pretend otherwise 

Nonsense, he was possibly the player of the match in the Hogmanay game; for much of that match he was well our best player. Also, you obviously didn't see his performance against St. Johnstone in the match before that. We dropped points that night, but that was nothing to do with him.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, The Tavernator said:

How many sitters does he have to miss before he's deemed unacceptable? Another blooter over the bar or 30 feet passed the post from a great position and we could hand them the game.

I trust the manager but lost all faith in Waghorn after his umpteenth wasted chance several months ago, and he's continued wasting great chances ever since.

He found his level in the championship last year. Or maybe Accies would be good for him.

No need for vile posts, ya great plonker.

Vile posts?? Fuck off.

You're judging a guy on misses alone.

He still has a lot to offer and I would start him tomorrow. 

If we judged strikers on misses alone miller and Boyd wouldn't have lasted long, they were very guilty of needing 3 or 4 chances to score.

Just now, Turnberry18 said:

Nonsense, he was possibly the player of the match in the Hogmanay game; for much of that match he was well our best player.

How was he in the other games?

Hes a shitebag who bottles out of challenges and has next to no end product. Just because he has the odd good performance means nothing. 

4 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

When is a goal like that ever a regular thing; are you serious? He hasn't been bad all season either; especially at the turn of the year he was playing very well. Barrie is inconsistent, everybody more or less appreciates that, but he has had some good form this season as well at times.

Bar a handful of games this season he has been absolutely brutal and to suggest otherwise is bordering on delusional.

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Vile posts?? Fuck off.

If we judged strikers on misses alone miller and Boyd wouldn't have lasted long, they were very guilty of needing 3 or 4 chances to score.

What else can we judge him on if he doesn't score? :lol: 

No offence mate but Waghorn couldn't lace Miller or Boyds boots. 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

How was he in the other games?

Hes a shitebag who bottles out of challenges and has next to no end product. Just because he has the odd good performance means nothing. 

Wingers, especially at his age and experience, are renowned for being inconsistent. I don't think he is cowardly at all; I've never even seen him take a challenge and complain about it.

2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Bar a handful of games this season he has been absolutely brutal and to suggest otherwise is bordering on delusional.

Bordering on delusional? First you said he hadn't showed up at all, and now you admit that there have been parts of the season he has been very good. I don't think people realise that only two years ago we played in play-offs and he wasn't even near the first team. He is developing into a very good player; when he adds consistency to his game he will get even better.

8 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Vile posts?? Fuck off.

Yes, 3 or 4, not 30 or 40. Just opinions mate, no need to get all worked up.

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

What else can we judge him on if he doesn't score? :lol: 

No offence mate but Waghorn couldn't lace Miller or Boyds boots. 

So you can't judge him on work rate, link up play, tactical runs off the ball.

Even the fact he gets into so many scoring opportunities shows that he udng the donkey people make him out to be.

Celtics defence would rather play against Garner than Waghorn all day long.

8 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Wingers, especially at his age and experience, are renowned for being inconsistent. I don't think he is cowardly at all; I've never even seen him take a challenge and complain about it.

There it is :lol:

6 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Bordering on delusional? First you said he hadn't showed up at all, and now you admit that there have been parts of the season he has been very good. I don't think people realise that only two years ago we played in play-offs and he wasn't even near the first team. He is developing into a very good player; when he adds consistency to his game he will get even better.

I didn't say he hasn't showed up at all. I said he's been brutal all season and apart from a handful of games he has been.

See this nonsense about his age and him developing into a player, it's absolute pish. He's 22, not a wee boy.

its always us who have injuries in these games but we will deal with it the way we always do.

The taigs are interested in our line up but we don't give a fuck what there's is. they seem to want to know our line up before there own. 11 scumbags wearing green is who we are playing.

2 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

So you can't judge him on work rate, link up play, tactical runs off the ball.

Even the fact he gets into so many scoring opportunities shows that he udng the donkey people make him out to be.

Celtics defence would rather play against Garner than Waghorn all day long.

The end of the day he's a striker and his conversion rate is rotten. 

You're basically judging him on what an attacking midfielder should be doing. 

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I didn't say he hasn't showed up all season. I said he's been brutal all season and apart from a handful of games he has been.

See this nonsense about his age and him developing into a player, it's absolute pish. He's 22, not a wee boy.

Players older than him have developed into players, where that ability wasn't evident before. I think Barrie has showed that he is capable of making his mark in the game; he has the ability to impact a game, that is something very few players can do, but he has done that at the highest level he has played at. 

Just now, PRW. said:

Its embarrassing. 

I don't think a few good results recently and the fact we play the taigs tomorrow should take away from the fact this is still a team of imposters. 

I suppose if you cared about what onlookers think when reading the forum then aye you might get embarrassed.

5 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I didn't say he hasn't showed up at all. I said he's been brutal all season and apart from a handful of games he has been.

Exactly. We've had wingers before who were full internationals by the time they were 18.

12 minutes ago, PRW. said:

A thread decended in to giving players personal abuse the day before an old firm when we're on a decent run at the moment. 

Brilliant. 

Mental and people slam me for not being Positive.

Why are some expecting Barrie McKay to launch into thunderous tackles it's not his game.

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

Mental and people slam me for not being Positive.

Why are some expecting Barrie McKay to launch into thunderous tackles it's not his game.

Neil McCann could also have been labelled a "shitebag" instead we chose "skilful winger"

changed days

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

Neil McCann could also have been labelled a "shitebag" instead we chose "skilful winger"

changed days

It's been a few years so maybe I've just forgot it happened but I don't remember ever seeing Neil McCann actively trying to avoid getting involved in a game the way McKay did in the 1-1 draw at their shithole.