The Rangers Family

23 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

???

The irony of the marshalls coming up with that name, the same folk who if you don't agree with them instantly think your a taig and don't want what's best for Rangers. 

He is best pals with the guy who ran Bairds and had issue over yon wee boy the Bheasts claim is superfan as he has relatives from the same background who are handicapped. Bit ironic for him to claim anyone is a taig if they dont agree with him.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 5/3/2017 at 6:00 PM, Captain Hilts said:

I and a few others are "debating" with Robert Marshall on that very page right now after he posted this yesterday :lol:

Nauseating. 

Screenshot_20170503-175803.png

Screenshot_20170503-175812.png

That was a nauseating read. How much of that statement was based on facts?

What 5 year plan? All we have had is soft loans!!!

How have wealthy fans saved the club? 

How do we know we got our club back? Where's the deeds!!!

The board that took over were a concert party. What do other board members plan to do regarding this?

Gilligan has a cheek complaining about being criticized whilst being sat in the directors box., and chastising fans for doing this is an even bigger cheek, when this is what the protest groups did on a regular basis to the previous board!!!

What control does the previous regime have? MA doesn't have influence on the board anymore.

5 year plan?

"My view of what it will take to make Rangers competitive again is bottom end £30m but probably £50m over the next four years."

"I would say I would probably have to put in £30m of the £50m"

Dave King.

hows that plan going?

2 years in the the lying bastard has stumped up £3.75m

If they have a plan then why haven't they been able to lay it put for us?

They're five year plan seems to be crossing their fingers and hoping no one chaps the door

They're good at stating their objectives but useless at explaining how they plan on achieving them

They say "we want to be back where we belong challenging celtic" - aye and I want Michelle Keegan to warm up ma bed for me but that's no gonnae happen either

3 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

If they have a plan then why haven't they been able to lay it put for us?

They're five year plan seems to be crossing their fingers and hoping no one chaps the door

They're good at stating their objectives but useless at explaining how they plan on achieving them

They say "we want to be back where we belong challenging celtic" - aye and I want Michelle Keegan to warm up ma bed for me but that's no gonnae happen either

shifty-eyed-dog-o.gif.fafe1038d580f505d95ebdb1c9526b42.gif

just had to Willis  With Heart And Hand