Summer signings

Dlydon81

10 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Poor show @RFCRobertson  :whistle: I must be really bitter. I can't ever sign any of their players lol hate them even on the xbox

Tbf i need to get things sorted, just sold a few 30 million worth players and brought in gareth bale. Tierney and Patterson were brought in to bolster fullback. Need a CB, only bave 2 (playing 3511)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Tbf i need to get things sorted, just sold a few 30 million worth players and brought in gareth bale. Tierney and Patterson were brought in to bolster fullback. Need a CB, only bave 2 (playing 3511)

I play a 3412. I'm old school attack minded as fuck! Online games are fun,I just go for it. Annoying as fuck when you play against tactical players!

Is this the first ?

Rangers have tied up a deal for defender Bruno Alves as Pedro Caixinha kickstarts his summer overhaul.

The 35-year-old centre-back has been Caixinha’s leading target to add experience and aggression to the Ibrox defence.

Sources in Portugal have now revealed Rangers will pay a nominal fee to release him from the final 12 months of his contract with Cagliari after Alves made it clear he wanted to move to Scotland.

+2

Cagliari centre-back Bruno Alves has been Pedro Caixinha’s leading target

A medical still has to take place before a switch from the Serie A club is finalised, but the main financial aspects of the agreement are understood to be in place.

Alves will not, however, join Rangers pre-season training when it starts next Monday as the Euro 2016 winner is part of the Portugal squad for the forthcoming Confederations Cup.

He is scheduled to meet up with his national team ahead of a friendly with Cyprus on Saturday and a World Cup qualifier against Latvia on June 9.

RELATED ARTICLES

Previous

Next

Rangers manager Pedro Caixinha eyes Mexican trio for his...Paul Gascoigne at 50: A celebration of one of England's most...Sir Alex Ferguson on the Lisbon Lions and the 50th...Scottish Cup final referee Bobby Madden: 'I keep away from...

SHARE THIS ARTICLE

Portugal then head to Russia for the start of the Confederations Cup eight days later, with group games against the hosts, Mexico and New Zealand.

Should Fernando Santos’ side reach the final, Alves could be on international duty until July 2, ruling him out of Rangers’ first Europa League qualifier.

Caixinha is eyeing more Portuguese targets, including Vitoria Setubal centre-back Fabio Cardoso – also being tracked by Wolves - and Benfica fringe players Daniel Candeias and Dalcio.

+2

Caixinha wants Alves to add experience and aggression to the Ibrox defence

The Ibrox boss will learn later this week whether he has a chance of landing winger Candeias, currently on loan at Turkish side Alanyaspor. They have until tomorrow evening to exercise an option to turn the deal into a permanent move, otherwise Benfica will place him back on the market.

Having previously worked with Caixinha at Nacional, Candeias is understood to be open to the idea of joining Rangers.

The Ibrox outfit could also confirm the signing of out-of-contract Aberdeen midfielder Ryan Jack in the coming days and remain in talks over a deal for Mexico international Carlos Pena.

Norwich City’s Graham Dorrans is a further midfield target, with the Scotland cap thought to be interested in returning north of the border.

However, it is understood his English Championship employers are seeking a deal worth at least £1.5million before letting him go. 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4553470/Rangers-secure-deal-Bruno-Alves-pending-medical.html#ixzz4iVuUOV1S 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter

12 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Haha tactics? What are tactics? Bring it bitch!

I will introduce you to a whole new world of RAT tactics:lol:

Kidding on, i am not that good really, it's seasons i play, got as far as division 1 before but tapered off to division 3 now.

9 hours ago, Juniorsparkie said:

Is this the first ?

Rangers have tied up a deal for defender Bruno Alves as Pedro Caixinha kickstarts his summer overhaul.

The 35-year-old centre-back has been Caixinha’s leading target to add experience and aggression to the Ibrox defence.

Sources in Portugal have now revealed Rangers will pay a nominal fee to release him from the final 12 months of his contract with Cagliari after Alves made it clear he wanted to move to Scotland.

+2

Cagliari centre-back Bruno Alves has been Pedro Caixinha’s leading target

A medical still has to take place before a switch from the Serie A club is finalised, but the main financial aspects of the agreement are understood to be in place.

Alves will not, however, join Rangers pre-season training when it starts next Monday as the Euro 2016 winner is part of the Portugal squad for the forthcoming Confederations Cup.

He is scheduled to meet up with his national team ahead of a friendly with Cyprus on Saturday and a World Cup qualifier against Latvia on June 9.

RELATED ARTICLES

Previous

Next

Rangers manager Pedro Caixinha eyes Mexican trio for his...Paul Gascoigne at 50: A celebration of one of England's most...Sir Alex Ferguson on the Lisbon Lions and the 50th...Scottish Cup final referee Bobby Madden: 'I keep away from...

SHARE THIS ARTICLE

Portugal then head to Russia for the start of the Confederations Cup eight days later, with group games against the hosts, Mexico and New Zealand.

Should Fernando Santos’ side reach the final, Alves could be on international duty until July 2, ruling him out of Rangers’ first Europa League qualifier.

Caixinha is eyeing more Portuguese targets, including Vitoria Setubal centre-back Fabio Cardoso – also being tracked by Wolves - and Benfica fringe players Daniel Candeias and Dalcio.

+2

Caixinha wants Alves to add experience and aggression to the Ibrox defence

The Ibrox boss will learn later this week whether he has a chance of landing winger Candeias, currently on loan at Turkish side Alanyaspor. They have until tomorrow evening to exercise an option to turn the deal into a permanent move, otherwise Benfica will place him back on the market.

Having previously worked with Caixinha at Nacional, Candeias is understood to be open to the idea of joining Rangers.

The Ibrox outfit could also confirm the signing of out-of-contract Aberdeen midfielder Ryan Jack in the coming days and remain in talks over a deal for Mexico international Carlos Pena.

Norwich City’s Graham Dorrans is a further midfield target, with the Scotland cap thought to be interested in returning north of the border.

However, it is understood his English Championship employers are seeking a deal worth at least £1.5million before letting him go. 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4553470/Rangers-secure-deal-Bruno-Alves-pending-medical.html#ixzz4iVuUOV1S 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter

Hopefully that's right as Bruno Alves would make a huge difference to our defence 

11 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Haha one of those guys who's players seem to have an extra burst of speed?

He plays the game well just not football. Does my fucking nut. 

He knows how to do it well. I think I've beat him about 4 or 5 and he's beat me about 20 or 25 lol 

2 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

He plays the game we'll just not football. Does my fucking nut. 

He knows how to do it well. I think I've beat him about 4 or 5 and he's beat me about 20 or 25 lol 

Have you un-friended me on Live? :lol:Not seen you on in a while.

Tbh the conversations could probably get us both banned and jailed if they were done through xbox.

Just now, plumbGER said:

Have you un-friended me on Live? :lol:Not seen you on in a while.

Tbh the conversations could probably get us both banned and jailed if they were done through xbox.

Haha no lol. Just not been playing it. Hurts my hands too much. 

I know haha 

5 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

Haha no lol. Just not been playing it. Hurts my hands too much. 

I know haha 

I got a blister on my thumb playing it on Friday:lol: fuck knows how these hardcore gamers do it every day for hours.

On topic: we signed anybody yet?

1 hour ago, folkestoneger said:

So far we have heard he will build his team around Kranjcar and Rossiter could figure.

We still have Holt and Windass

Now we are supposedly signing Pena, Dorrans and Jack

Midfield seems well on the way so what about a goalscorer?

Midfield could be strong, we thought that last season though.