FIFA 18

DeanMK

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, gazza27 said:

It’s a striker am on the lookout for batshuayi is garbage.am piss poor at defending right enough,wouldn’t matter who I had in defence 

I go with Sturridge and Slimani up front, works well for me.

Had Hernandez and Batshuayi for a while but Batshuayi was brutal and Hernandez was getting shoved off the ball too easily.

2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Cheapest I've seen Jesus is a starting price of 45k. I've spent nowhere near that on any of my players.

Think 12k on Mata is the most for me.

A had Jesus on loan for 5 games he was brilliant

3 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

A had Jesus on loan for 5 games he was brilliant

I had a few cracking players on loan to start off cos I done that journey mode.

Had Henry, Ferdinand, Griezmann, Thomas Muller and Dele Alli all at the same time then won a few loan packs and got Keylor Navas and Santi Cazorla as well.

Felt like one of they wee virgins that spend a fortune on packs for about 6/7 games then went back to having shite :lol:

4 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

My squad probably didn't cost too much more than that tbh.

Tbf the rest of my team came from the gold upgrade packs apart from Alonso and Smalling.

Coins are so easy to make this year open bronze packs and sell all of the players and injury consumables and keep doing that you'll end up with a lot of coins.

7 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Tbf the rest of my team came from the gold upgrade packs apart from Alonso and Smalling.

Coins are so easy to make this year open bronze packs and sell all of the players and injury consumables and keep doing that you'll end up with a lot of coins.

My full squad cost me roughly 60k and apart from 2 back up players they're all 80+ rated. I just play games and build up the coins until I've got enough to buy a better replacement for anyone I've got. Getting an 80+ right back isn't cheap though.

I got a few packs to start me off but ended up selling the majority of what I got in them. Players wise, other than Pedro and getting Santi Cazorla again it was absolute shite I was getting that wasn't selling for much anyway.

1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

My full squad cost me roughly 60k and apart from 2 back up players they're all 80+ rated. I just play games and build up the coins until I've got enough to buy a better replacement for anyone I've got. Getting an 80+ right back isn't cheap though.

I got a few packs to start me off but ended up selling the majority of what I got in them. Players wise, other than Pedro and getting Santi Cazorla again it was absolute shite I was getting that wasn't selling for much anyway.

I haven't spent a penny on the game there's no need to spend money on it coins are so easy to make.

Juanfran is really cheap and is excellent.

I always rotate players bar the goalie for every match to keep everyone fit without having to use cards for fitness apart from the goalie so I've effectively got 2 first teams in one squad. Not sure if everyone else does this but it's how I operate 

Archived