DeanMK

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Ayrshire True Blue said:

I'll accept it tonight. Has everyone else joined 

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I joined no cunt was on over weekend 

Everyone is in the club mate except @Rfc52. I need to get Wully to invite him.

I seen your pro mate, that's why I never played at the weekend lol.

On 01/10/2017 at 16:37, BridgeIsBlue said:

This may be the year I finally try out UT properly but it's always looked so confusing as fuck to me... 

Same, about a million fucking options and the fact that you need to be a goon to start paying more hard earned cash for players etc. Will stick to online divisions for the next 12 month. The journeys gay as fuck, some rashford character and his maw n papa ?

3 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

Same, about a million fucking options and the fact that you need to be a goon to start paying more hard earned cash for players etc. Will stick to online divisions for the next 12 month. The journeys gay as fuck, some rashford character and his maw n papa ?

You don't need to spend a penny on UT and you can compete without spending money other than purchase price.

10 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

You don't need to spend a penny on UT and you can compete without spending money other than purchase price.

Whats the catch then, like whats the purpose of buying coins for cash? Does it save you from spending countless hours on the game or does it unlock some players that you would just not get unless you pay? 

8 hours ago, M0NTY said:

Whats the catch then, like whats the purpose of buying coins for cash? Does it save you from spending countless hours on the game or does it unlock some players that you would just not get unless you pay? 

Buying coins will get your account wiped if you buy FIFA points you can open packs and if your lucky get something good and that gives you a bonus coin balance but packs aren't worth it just buy the players you want from the market.

55 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Go to the SBC section, then upgrades and the gold section you need to submit 11 gold players (use non rare for cost) then you get a two rare player pack (untraceable) but very good in terms of pulls.

Ffs never known this ?

Archived